Vono rejuvenates factory
- The economy. // Canada & the World;Jan1994, Vol. 59 Issue 5, p3
Looks at the economic situation in Canada in early 1994. Increase in corporate profits; Time lag between changes in profits and increased hiring; Employment issues; More.
- Intel Plans $200M China Plant. Davis, Jessica // Electronic News;9/1/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 35, pN.PAG
Announces that Intel Corp. will begin the construction of a chip-and-testing facility in the Sichuan province of China in 2004. Percentage of the company's sales that come from outside the U.S.; Number of jobs to be created by the plant.
- Tax cuts and tax revenue. Mazorra, Martin L. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;11/18/2005, Issue 323480, p5
The article reports on the faulty notion that a reduction in tax rates reduces tax receipts. Lower taxes would provide a stimulus to the economy and would result in higher corporate profits, more jobs, higher overall economic growth and consequently, greater tax receipts. Lower tax rates...
- Stock Index Companies Lose Ground. Crabtree, Margot D. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;4/26/2004, Vol. 221 Issue 17, p6
Reports on the stock index market performance in the U.S. as of April 2004. Decline in factory orders; Slowdown in job creation; Corporate profit of A.O. Smith.
- Adding Value, Creating Value. Free, Miles // Production Machining;Mar2011, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p18
The article focuses on the importance of adding value and creating value to the manufacturing industries. It states that adding value means the enhancement that is added to a product in a process while creating value means the creation of new business and the creation of new job. It mentions...
- FINANCE. // Energy Report (World Wildlife Fund);2011, p72
The article discusses the finance aspect of a renewable energy future. It explores the economic and social benefits of shifting to renewable energy supplies, such as job creation, health and better air quality as well as the capital that needs to be invested for this future. It argues against...
- Customer Experience Management-As a Key strategy to build Brands in International Markets. Chakravarthy, Sunitha; Bhavani Prasad, G. V. // International Journal of Exclusive Management Research;Apr2012, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p1
Today's market is very dynamic and increasingly competitive. In a market crowded with brands, models and multiple options, how could one create a difference â€” this was a challenge faced by many companies in the International market. The focus on brands and the importance of brands is a...
- Tax cuts vs. competitiveness. GARDNER, DAN // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);12/1/2008, Vol. 9 Issue 47, p44
The author shares his insights on the effect of tax cuts on generating jobs. He says that theoretically speaking, lowering taxes means added profit to companies which they will invest in more business, creating more jobs. He adds this approach has general appeal which is why both U.S....
- AGENCY STAFF STATISTICS. // Employers Law;Apr2008, p10
The article presents statistics on the labor industry, including the percentage of worldwide employment agency revenues accounted for Europe, the number of agency workers that go to work every worldwide, and the number of new jobs that will be provided by employment agencies by 2012.