- Bondholders Seek Owner, Operator For Robbins, Ill. Incinerator Plant. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;08/11/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30952, p4
Reports on bondholders' search for owner and operator of Robbins, Illinois incinerator plant. Operation of the plant by Foster Wheeler Corp.; Options of the bondholders.
- Fla. County may buy out its privately run incinerator. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;09/27/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30734, p3
Reports on the plan of Lake County, Florida to issue about $115 million of bonds to purchase a waste-to-energy plant. Benefits from the acquisition of the incinerator; Structure of the bond issue.
- Illinois incinerator's reorganization OK'd. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/17/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30542, p3
Reports on the approval by the United States Bankruptcy Court of a reorganization plan for $79 million worth of revenue bonds issued in 1994 to finance an incinerator in Ford Heights, Illinois. Provision of investors with an ownership share in a new company that would operate the facility;...
- Charleston County, S.C., will sell steam to Navy; $75 million refunding ahead. Molis, Jim // Bond Buyer;07/10/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30184, p30
Describes the plans of Charleston County in South Carolina to refund revenue bonds that paid for a waste-to-energy incinerator used by the US Navy. Help extended by the Navy in the payment of the county's debts; Underwriting firms offering to advance refund the deal.
- Incinerator case to cost Minn. county. Henson, Bill // Waste News;12/01/97, Vol. 3 Issue 29, p5
Reports on the settlement of the case involving revenue bonds which were issued to construct an incinerator in Minneapolis by Hennepin County, Minnesota and investors. Value of the settlement; Effect of attorney fees on the value of the settlement; Circumstances surrounding the case; Claims of...
- Harrisburg Receiver: Bond Proceeds on Target. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;12/26/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34034, p1
The article discusses the two bond deals designed to keep Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, out of bankruptcy reach of revenues projected. According to state-appointed receiver, William Lynch in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, bond financing overruns from incinerator project alone accounted for about 365...
- Illinois Can Abolish Subsidy Used to Back Incinerator Bonds, Appeals Court Says. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/10/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31838, p32
No abstract available.
- Court to rule on Ill. plant's fate in January. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;12/09/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30784, p4
Reports on the plan of Foster Wheeler Corp. to rid itself of a money-losing, bond-backed incinerator in Robbins, Illinois. Bonds being planned by the company.
- Florida County schedules revenue bonds for incinerator. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;11/19/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30524, p6
Reports on a plan by Bay County, Florida to issue $48 million of sales tax revenue bonds by end of 1998 to buy a trash incinerator. Recruitment of Montenay Power Co. to run the facility; County's purchase of the plant from BancAmerica Corp.; Aim to exercise greater control over how the county's...