- A Healthy $500M Deal. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/18/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31595, p1
Reports on the sale of $500 million in revenue bonds by the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center through the New York State Dormitory Authority. Reasons for the sale; Allocation of the fund received from the sale; Highlights of the sale; Ratings issued by various finance rating agencies of...
- N.Y. Dorm Authority sets $1 billion issue for slew of hospitals. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;02/09/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30327, p26
Reports on the plans of the New York State Dormitory Authority to procure $1.06 billion for 10 hospitals to be negotiated by Wall Street underwriters. Terms of the bond deal; Issuance of the bonds in ten series; Hospital beneficiaries; Includes Saint Agnes Hospital of Westchester County, New...
- N.Y. hospital bond issue is final stage of deregulation. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;02/10/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30328, p1
Focuses on the bond issue by the New York State Dormitory Authority to finance 10 hospitals in the state. Amount of the bonds sold by the authority; Responsibility of the state government to ensure the financial stability of the debt-ridden hospitals.
- DASNY Clears NYU Hospital Deal, Holds Off on NYSARC Borrowing. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;6/29/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32413, p3
The article reports on the approval of Dormitory Authority of the State of New York company (DASNY) on the sale of about $125 million of bonds. The bonds will help finance the separation of New York University Hospital Center from Mount Sinai NYU Health System Obligated Group. On the other hand,...
- DASNY Approves $1.15 Billion of Offerings. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;7/29/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33358, p5
The article reports on the move of the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York (DASNY) to approve the 1.15 billion dollars of bonds during its monthly board meeting.
- DASNY Charter Plan Dies. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;1/25/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33254, p9
The article announces the end of the proposal to allow the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York to sell bonds for charter schools and the proposed legislation to increase cap on the number of charter schools in the state.
- N.Y Workers' Comp Credit Set to Launch Next Week With $97 Million. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;11/24/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33422, p3
The article offers information on the plan of the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York, to sell 97 million dollars of taxable pledge assessment bonds.
- NEW YORK: DASNY Approves $600M. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;1/31/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33458, p9
The article reports on the final and preliminary approval given by the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York to nearly 600 million dollars of bonds.
- DASNY Approves $426M. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;8/15/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33565, p9
The article reports on the approval of the 426-million-dollar health care bonds by the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York (DASNY) for the North Shore-Long Island Jewish Obligated Group in New York.