- Rating Agencies: LIPA Ruling Not Likely to Affect Credits. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;12/13/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31036, p3
Reports on the effects of the ruling striking down an agreement in which Suffolk County, New York ratepayers would repay the Long Island Power Authority (LIPA) up to 625 million dollars in excess taxes collected from LIPA. Expected changes in the ratings on the bonds or the communities.
- Airport Debt Elevates. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;6/27/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32411, p31
The article reports that Moody Investors Services Inc. has upgraded the Series 1994, 1998, 2002A and 2002B senior airport revenue bonds of the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport to Aa3 from S2 as well as the Series 2002 junior lien bonds to A1 from A2. The changes in credit ratings were...
- Project Finance Ratings Staged Dramatic Rise in 2001. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/19/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31327, p64
Focuses on ratings given by various rating agencies to publicly sold bonds and privately placed debt in the United States, as of February 19, 2002. Reasons behind decline in credit ratings by Moody's Investors Service Inc.; Growth registered in project finance ratings; Factors that led bond...
- Moody cuts Connecticut's bond rating as debt and costs rise. // Hill;1/23/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p16
The article reports on the cut of the general obligation bond rating of Connecticut to Aa3 from Aa2 due to the increase in the state's debts and costs.
- Croatia cut to junk by Moody's on fiscal, external risks. // Regional Today;02/04/2013, p2
The article informs that the credit rating business company Moody's Investors Service has cut Croatia's credit rating and lowered its government bond rating from Baaa3 to Ba1 due to stalled recovery, vulnerability to external shocks, and lack of budget discipline.
- CHISMES. // Caribbean Business;2/28/2013, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p62
The article offers information related to Puerto Rico including the talks between the government and the Fonalledas family regarding the relocation of the latter's properties, the review of the country's credit ratings, and the sale of idle properties in the island country.
- Virginia County Water Agency Gets Moody's Upgrade After Court Win. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;12/15/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31781, p4
Announces the rating improvement made by Moody's Investor Service Inc. to the outstanding revenue bonds of the Fairfax County Water Authority in Virginia. Events that led to the improvement of the bond ratings; View of Lisa Cole on the implications of the quality rating given by Moody's; Facts...
- Groton, Conn., Gos Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;12/19/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31040, p2
No abstract available.
- Rhode Island Mayor Fires Back at Moody's Over City's Downgrade to Junk Status. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;01/03/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31049, p6
No abstract available.
- Harris County Gets Upgrade, But Houston's Budget Fight Persists. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;09/22/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30981, p33
Reports on the credit rating upgrade of Harris County, Texas. General obligation bond sale being planned by Houston, Texas; Structure of the bond issues.