- Groton, Conn., Gos Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;12/19/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31040, p2
No abstract available.
- Rhode Island Mayor Fires Back at Moody's Over City's Downgrade to Junk Status. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;01/03/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31049, p6
No abstract available.
- Harris County Gets Upgrade, But Houston's Budget Fight Persists. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;09/22/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30981, p33
Reports on the credit rating upgrade of Harris County, Texas. General obligation bond sale being planned by Houston, Texas; Structure of the bond issues.
- Rhode Island gets Fitch icing on its cake. Harris, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;09/10/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30723, p7
Reports on the bond rating given to Rhode Island as of September 10, 1999.
- N.Y. State Upgraded By Moody's. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;02/07/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31072, p1
Reports on the upgrade of New York State's outstanding appropriation-backed debt issues by Moody's Investors Service. Benefits from the upgrade of the rating.
- S&P Assigns 'B-' rating to A&P. // Supermarket News Expert Blog;3/21/2012, p11
The article reports that A&P supermarket chain earned a B-corporate credit rating and negative outlook from Standard and Poor's (S&P) in 2012.
- Fitch Lowers Florida's Santa Rosa Bay Bridge. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/3/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31195, p3
Reports on the downgrade of the credit rating of the Santa Rosa Bay Bridge Authority in Florida. Effects of the downgrade on the bond rating of the authority.
- Hungary could regain investment grade in 2015. // Hungary A.M.;10/8/2014, p1
The article reports that Hungary may have an up-gradation in their investment grade by 2015 on sovereign credits on the boundary of investment grade and high yield ratings.
- Fitch Takes Nassau County, N.Y., Off Rating Watch Negative List. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;03/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31088, p1
Reports that Fitch has removed Nassau County, New York from its Rating Watch Negative list. Affirmation of the county's BBB rating; Effects of the rating on the bonds of the county.
- Cary, N.C., Gos Raised to AAA. // Bond Buyer;02/26/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31084, p2
Reports on the rating of the general obligation bonds of Cary, North Carolina. Factors affecting the credit rating of the city.