- Municipal Prices Follow Treasuries Down Following Unfriendly Data. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;11/10/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31758, p2
No abstract available.
- CHARTING THE ECONOMY. // Business Press: Serving Southern Nevada;10/18/2004, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p3
Presents graphs depicting the economic situation of Nevada as of October 18, 2004. Gross gaming revenue; Number of housing permits tallied; Average daily auto traffic.
- FIGURATIVELY SPEAKING. // Business Press: Serving Southern Nevada;10/18/2004, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p3
Presents facts on business and economic situation in the U.S. Percentage of employees who have used their business e-mail to send sexual material to colleagues at work; Identification of the greatest innovations of the last 75 years and their respective rankings; Total value of all merchandise...
- Chapter 5: Key Sectors. // Iran Business Forecast Report;2006 4th Quarter, p41
The article provides information on the key sectors in Iran that will help in the economic activities and economic developments in the country in 2006.
- Identifying turning points in Chile's economic growth. // OECD Economic Surveys: Chile;Nov2005 Supplement, Vol. 2005, p36
Provides a summary of a technique developed for identifying turning points in Chile's economic growth based on a probability law that governs shifts from high- to low-mean regimes using a Markov switching process. Description of the economic indicators used; Presentation of the probability...
- The not so worldly philosophers: why mainstream economics can't be green. Nadeau, Robert L. // Synesis: A Journal of Science, Technology, Ethics & Policy;2010, Vol. 1 Issue 1, pT:3
The economic theory that serves as the basis for coordinating economic activities in the global market system and for implementing economic solutions for environmental problems is neoclassical economics. In economic textbooks, the creators of this theory are credited with transforming the study...
- Economic overview. Penm, Jammie; Thompson, Neil // Australian Commodities;9/ 1/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p455
The article reports on the global economic overview. It notes that the world economic growth is expected to moderate to 3.7 percent in 2011. It mentions that the primary driver of global economic activity is the emerging economies particularly China and India. It cites that Australia's economic...
- Reised data put economy in better light than before. Barkey, Patrick // Indianapolis Business Journal;3/1/2004, Vol. 24 Issue 52, p32
Discusses issues related to the economic activity in Indiana. Decline in payrolls at the state's manufacturing facilities; Misleading information concerning employment; Graphs showing economic indicators in the state.
- Recovery slows? // OECD Observer;Sep2004, Issue 244, p4
This article focuses on possibility of slowing expansion in the OECD area. Slowing expansion may lie ahead in the OECD area, according to the latest composite leading indicators (CLIs), which are designed to provide early signals of likely turning points in economic activity. The CLl for the...