- Earlimart ESD COPs Raised to BBB by S&P. // Bond Buyer;8/23/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32202, p2
Reports that Standard & Poor's has raised its underlying rating on California's Earlimart Elementary School District's certificates of participation to BBB from BBB-minus. Action based on sustained strong financial operations and reserve levels coupled with steady tax base growth; Stable outlook.
- NEBRASKA: COPs Earn an Affirmation. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/13/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32621, p9
The article reports on the affirmation of the certificates of participation (COP) in conjunction with the $5.6 million COP sale in Nebraska. The COP were the eighth series issued under a master indenture to finance equipment purchases for state departments. In addition, the state would issue...
- Southeast Bond-Watch. Sigo, Shelly; DeSue, Tedra; Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;8/16/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31204, p29
Reports developments regarding public finance in the United States as of August 16, 2001. Details on the decisions of Winston-Salem officials to sell certificates of appreciation; Accounts on the sale of state Housing Development Agency bonds; Announcement on the approval of federal disaster...
- 31st issue matures -- time to reinvest. // Accountancy;Oct90, Vol. 106 Issue 1166, p36
Reports on the maturity of the 31st issue of the National Savings Certificates in Great Britain.
- California Conduit Issuer's County Hospital COPs Default. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;05/14/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31138, p3
Reports the notification of a cash flow monetary default in the issued certificates of participation (COP) in San Francisco, California. Sale of COP for capital improvements in the San Bernardino Associated Communities Finance Authority to Granada Hills Community Hospital; Damage to the...
- San Diego to use new type of COPs to fund water plan. Figler, Andrea; Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;07/31/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30447, p1
Focuses on plans for marketing certificates of participation termed as certificates of undivided interest on August 4, 1998 to fund half of capital improvements planned for San Diego, California's water system. Rationale behind San Diego's use of the certificates; Total amount to be raised from...
- Tobacco District COPs. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/07/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31694, p29
Reports that Durham, North Carolina will sell multi-million dollars worth of certificates of participation.
- Replica Ships Are a Headache, Not History, for Corpus Christi. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/12/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31035, p26
Reports on the certificates of participation that Corpus Christi, Texas will pay. Use of the proceeds from the certificates for the construction of replicas of ships; Cost of the replicas.
- Texas County COP Sale to Finance a Prison, Maybe Prosperity. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;05/15/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31139, p30
Reports on the sale of taxable revenue certificates of participation by Reeves County, Texas to finance a prison. Structure of the certificates of participation; Payment terms.