- Visible Supply by State. // Bondbuyer.com;6/8/2015, p8
A chart is presented that depicts bonds' visible supply by U.S. state as of June 5, 2015.
- Negotiated Bond Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;2/13/2015, p6
A chart is presented that listed negotiated bonds on sale in the U.S. market as of February 13, 2015, with details about issuers, total value of the bonds, lead managers, and financial advisers.
- Weekly Yields Fall as BABs Flow Into Primary Market. Scarchilli, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/24/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 16, p11
The article reports on the decline in the Bond Buyer's weekly yield indexes in April 2009 in the U.S. on the back of the increase of the Build America Bonds in the primary market. Bond Buyer 20-bond index of 20-year general obligation bond yields decreased 21 basis points to 4.57 percent. On the...
- May Wholesale Sales, Inventories Increase. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;7/12/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31923, p2
Reports on inventories of merchant wholesalers of bonds in the U.S. in May 2004. Data released by the Commerce Department.
- The New Stocks. Korn, Donald Jay // Financial Planning;Aug2009, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p65
The article stresses that bonds could be the new stocks in an uncertain investing world. It reveals that although bonds have failed stocks in the very long term, long-term corporate bonds have surpassed large-capitalization stocks over the past 20 years. Morningstar reveals that on average,...
- Three Issuers Offering $1 Billion Each to Eager Buyers. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;6/12/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32400, p7
The article reports on three $1-billion bond deals in the United States for the week of June 12, 2006. The bond offerings are welcomed by investors who are flushed with cash amidst the reinvestment season in June 2006 and July 2006 and are looking for bond deals that will remedy the supply slump...
- Mississippi Bonds on Hold. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/1/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32209, p1
Reports on the decision of Mississippi to postpone its competitive sales of multimillion-dollar of tax-exempt and taxable general obligation bonds (BO) until a more complete assessment of the extent of the damage is known. Reasons for the postponement; Plan of the state to sell several series of...
- Virginia Puts Out Feelers. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;3/1/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32080, p1
Reports that the state of Virginia has released a request for proposals (RFP) seeking underwriters for its plan to revive the stalled multimillion-dollar tobacco bond deal. Statement of Virginia Treasurer Jody Wagner regarding the RFP; Plan of the federal government to seek judicial review on...
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;12/13/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32028, p8
Presents a chart depicting competitive bond offerings in the U.S. as of December 13, 2004.