Exclusive Internet advertising deals' strategy questioned
- Success in online commerce requires more than low price. Booker, Ellis // B to B;07/31/2000, Vol. 85 Issue 11, p10
Focuses on important issues concerning successful online commerce. Internet's offering of additional mechanisms for efficiently connecting buyer and seller; Affiliate marketing versus business-to-business advertising network.
- I refuse to punch the monkey. Gibbs, Mark // Network World;11/20/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 47, p90
Discusses studies showing the ineffectiveness of banner advertisements on the Internet. Decline in the average click-through rate (CTR); Reasons why Web sites do not use smaller, less intrusive advertisements; How old media thinking is becoming more prevalent as the Internet becomes more...
- BENCHMARKS. // B to B;03/27/2000, Vol. 85 Issue 2, p40
Presents data concerning business-to-business Web advertising for the period February 28l to March 12, 2000. Costs of services for Web site development based on hypothetical companies; Top Web advertisers; Web product/service segments.
- Intelligent Marketers Market Their Intelligence. Smith, Steve // EContent;May2003, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p21
Deals with the use of market intelligence for the advertising programs of online publishers as of May 2003. Factor which enabled the gaming network IGN.com to gain profit in the final quarter of 2002; Types of products that advertising clients demand in 2003; Features of Style.com.
- IAB: 'Brands see 11-1 return on affiliate marketing'. Shields, Ronan // Marketing Week (Online Edition);1/22/2013, p6
The article deals with the results of a study on online performance marketing. It states that the study finds that brands benefits a lot when they spend in Web-based performance advertising. According to the author, most companies in Great Britain spend at least 814 million British pounds on...
- The future's bright but today is brighter. // Marketing Week (01419285);9/21/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 34, p47
Discusses the impact of the Internet and other electronic advancements on the conduct of marketing and advertising in Great Britain. Pace at which individuals grasped Internet concepts and principles; Increased Internet usage; Inadequate download speed.
- Keeping tabs on Internet ads. Cerasale, Jerry // Multichannel Merchant;Mar2006, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p34
Discusses the ways to ensure quality, transparency and accountability in network advertising. Advantages and disadvantages of network advertising; Provisions of the Federal Trade Commission Act and the 2003 Can-Spam Act in the U.S.; Importance of a careful selection of advertising partners.
- GENERATING WEB SITE AWARENESS. // B to B;03/27/2000, Vol. 85 Issue 2, p44
Details findings of Cahners Business Information's survey of business-to-business decisionmakers who have responsibility of overseeing media placement.
- So, can you automate online ad buying? Williams, Roger // Precision Marketing;9/12/2008, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p13
The article focuses on the impact of online auction trading platforms in Great Britain. Accordingly, marketers can directly define the correct targeting criteria for their online advertising requirements based on the audiences they wish to reach including demography, geography and channels. In...