- NEW-ISSUE VOLUME NOTES. // Bond Buyer;11/1/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31256, p48
Presents notes on the new-issue volume tables on bonds in the U.S. Basis of the information in the volume table; Types of bond sales included in the volume figure; Definition of the purpose categories.
- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. Shields, Yvette; Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/3/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31421, p33
Reports economic developments in the U.S. as of July 2002. Increase of the general obligation bond rating of the North Shore School District; Commercialization of the fixed-rate bonds; Deterioration of the revenue projections.
- Recession fears decline, but the energy crisis keeps money markets edgy. Nagan, Peter S. // Banking;Dec73, Vol. 66 Issue 6, p12
Deals with the reappraisal of the business outlook by monetary authorities at the Federal Reserve and by credit markets in the U.S. as of 1973. Possibility of slower economic growth; Shortages of industrial materials and components; Projected increase in bond yields.
- On the economy. Thredgold, Jeff // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;07/14/97, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p15
Describes the factors that will affect the 1998 bond market in the United States. Includes association between moderating economic growth and inflation; Increase in the number of unemployment; Decline in inflation pressure.
- The cost of complexity. Resnick, Amy B. // Bond Buyer;06/15/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30662, p1
Focuses on the economic benefits from tax-credit bonds in the United States. State and local priorities for capital financing; Subsidies to school and environmental projects.
- SDC: Economy slows slow-rated sales. Rannazzisi, Julie // Bond Buyer;09/15/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30230, p2
Reports on the impact of economic conditions in the United States on bond sales for the second quarter of 1997.
- Yield Indexes Mixed in Week Flush With Economic Data. O'Connor, Jeanine // Bond Buyer;11/03/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31010, p36
Reports the performance of the Bond Buyer yield indexes in the United States. Indications of a decline in economic conditions; Projection on the index performance based on the survey from the economist; Distinction of the general obligation yield from the 20-bond index and 11-bond index;...
- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch. Sigo, Shelly; DeSue, Tedra; Vadum, Matthew; Flyod, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;03/01/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31087, p39
Reports developments related to bonds in the United States as of March 2001. Refusal of state officials to reduce funds from the education budget; Introduction of the bill allowing sale of bonds to finance school construction; Increase in the revenue attributed to individual tax payments.
- Top ten most active secondary market bonds[*]. // Bond Buyer;04/08/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30615, p7
Lists the ten most active secondary market bonds in the United States as of April 8, 1999. Includes name of bond issuers; Coupon; Maturity dates; Date traded.
- Victims of supply drought get some relief with new nonrateds. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;08/03/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30696, p7
Reports on investors' purchase of nonrated bond deals for nursing homes, senior living, multifamily housing, and industrial development projects in the United States late July 1999. Companies that purchased the deals; Uses of the proceeds from the sale.