- TROUBLESPOTS TO WATCH FOR IN JAN/FEB. // Truck & Driver;Feb2002, p31
Provides reasons for road closures in Great Britain. Development of Sainsbury superstore; Bridge repair on the Stivichall interchange in Warwickshire; Construction of the Clapham bypass in Bedfordshire.
- PROJECT NEWS. // Construction Bulletin;11/3/2006, Vol. 291 Issue 44, p13
The article offers news briefs related to construction engineering projects in the U.S. The approximate value for the bid of the construction of the hangar of the Willmar Municipal Airport is $550-600,000. The bid rate for building the John Mc Donald County Bridge is between $250,000 to 300,000....
- Oakland County to get $24.9M for road projects in 2004. Dietderich, Andrew // Crain's Detroit Business;02/19/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p2
Announces the approval of road improvement projects by the Funding Committee of the Oakland County Federal Aid Task Force.
- Evergreen interchange progresses ... // Journal of Business (10756124);08/17/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 17, pB1
Reports the progress of the construction of Evergreen Road-Interstate 90 Interchange in Spokane, Washington. Schedule of project completion; Details on a widening project south of the planned interchange; Cost of the industrial development project.
- Two large Sudbury road projects in limbo. MIGNEAULT, JONATHAN // Northern Ontario Business;Dec2014, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p18
The article reports on the federal funding issue of the Maley Drive road extension and the local complaints faces by the Second Avenue road improvement projects in Sudbury in Ontario.
- Texas Toll Road Fight Ends Today. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;6/18/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32652, p1
The article reports that the North Texas Regional Transportation Council will choose either a public or private developer for a $5 billion toll project in Dallas. The council also heard presentations from the Texas Department of Transportation and PriceWaterhouseCoopers LLP, which both rated the...
- The T-REX Megaproject: Denver's Showcase for Innovation and Collaboration. Johnston, Van R.; Haynes, Wendy; Schulz, Claire-Lauren // Public Manager;Summer2006, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p3
The article focuses on the Colorado Transportation Expansion (T-REX) megaproject for the Southeast Corridor in Denver, Colorado. The megaproject was planned by the Colorado Department of Transportation and the Regional Transportation District with the help of the Federal Highway Administration...
- Highlights in Surveying. // Point of Beginning;Jun2008, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p23
The article presents information on the fourth Surveying Project Contest winner of the journal "Point of Beginning" and views of judges, mostly editors, on the winner. The city of Idaho Falls, for its expansion of Sunnyside Road, was awarded this year's grand-prize. The Sunnyside Road widening...
- NO SMALL POTATOES. // Point of Beginning;Jun2008, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p24
The article informs that a three-person city survey crew from Idaho Falls, Idaho, completed phase three of the Sunnyside Road widening project between February and October 2007. Phase three included reconstruction of 1.63-mile roadway from two to five lanes with additional rights of way, new...