Hold the Fanfare
- Gov. Joins Bren at Landmark Event. Mueller, Mark // Orange County Business Journal;10/16/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 42, p14
The article reports that Irvine Co. chairman Donald Brean and Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger have attended the federal designation ceremony of Irvine Ranch that was held at the Crystal Cove State Park in Irvine, California. The Irvine Ranch land is the first area in the state to be designated as...
- Terminator Triumphs. // Scholastic News -- Senior Edition;10/27/2003, Vol. 72 Issue 7, p2
Reports on the victory of Arnold Schwarzenegger in the 2003 gubernatorial elections in California.
- Just Say It: Schwarzenegger Is the Governor. Bell, Rick // San Diego Business Journal;11/10/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p34
Comments on the election of actor Arnold Schwarzenegger as governor in California. Assessment of the political observations; Political platforms of Schwarzenegger; Evaluation of the pro-abortion and gun control policy.
- Beefcake Elected. Grayson, George W. // Business Mexico;Nov2003, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p36
Explores the implications of the triumph of Arnold Schwarzenegger in California's election for Mexico. Impact on U.S.-Mexico relations; Misgivings that Americans have about immigration policy; Commitment of Mexican actors, film producers and artists to creating a 'Mexifornia'; Criticism of...
- On the record. // Gay & Lesbian Times;10/19/2006, Issue 982, p26
The article presents a quote by California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger when asked if he would support overturning Proposition 22, during a meeting with the editorial board of the "San Francisco Chronicle".
- CELEBRITY GOVERNOR. Wilmore, Kathy // Junior Scholastic;1/23/2006, Vol. 108 Issue 11, p6
The article focuses on Arnold Schwarzenegger, the Governor of California.
- Arnie's California dreaming. James, David // BRW;10/16/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 40, p82
Focuses on actor Arnold Schwarzenegger's candidacy as governor of California. Humorist Bill Maher on Schwarzenegger; Australian film stars' response to Schwarzenegger's performance; Schwarzenegger on gender policy, political donations, and freedom of worship.
- Take Two! // Weekly Reader News - Edition 4;11/21/2003, Vol. 85 Issue 13, p7
Reports that actor-turned-politician Arnold Scwarzenegger won over Gray Davis as governor of California.
- Why the World Is Watching California. Griffiths, Eldon // San Diego Business Journal;10/20/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 42, p47
Comments on Arnold Schwarzenegger's election as governor of California. Media coverage of Schwarzenegger's victory; Interest of the Japanese and Chinese in knowing whether Schwarzenegger has the courage to tackle California's agricultural protectionism.