California Endowment Debuts With a Natural Triple-A
- City of Troy bond ratings get a boost. Green, Leslie // Crain's Detroit Business;07/24/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 30, p6
Reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. and Moody's Investors Service Inc. upgraded their ratings on bonds for the city of Troy, Michigan. Assessed valuation of Troy; Conditions contributing to the upgrades.
- Davenport Ratings Land at Double-A-Minus. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/11/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34058, p1
The article focuses on the issue of upgradation of Davenport, Iowa's general obligation bonds rating by Standard & Poor's Ratings Services, a bond rating agency, and downgradation by Moody's Investors Service Inc., a bond rating agency, as of February 11, 2014.
- State's new bond rating lifts all boats. Beaven, Stephen; Heikens, Norm; King, Mason; Pletz, John // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/29/97, Vol. 18 Issue 42, p8
Reports on the favorable bond ratings for Indiana from Moody's Investors Service and Standard & Poor's.
- Holy Cross College, Mass., Rated AA-Minus by S&P. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/27/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32327, p2
The article reports on Standard & Poor's Corp.s assigning of AA-minus rating to the Massachusetts Development Finance Agency's College of the Holy Cross bonds. Moody's Investors Service rates the debt Aa3 while Fitch Rating rates it AA-minus. Holy Cross has about 122 million dollar of...
- NEBRASKA: S&P Positive on UNMC Deal. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;12/5/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32767, p9
The article reports on the credit ratings given by rating agencies to the issuance of $24.5 million of research center revenue bonds by the University of Nebraska Medical Center on December 5, 2007. Standard & Poor's Corp. changed its outlook on the AA-minus rating for the deal to positive from...
- Newly Upgraded Albuquerque Seeks Bids for $43M GO Deal. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;5/12/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32876, p38
The article reports on the acceptance of bids on $43 million general obligation (GO) bonds in a competitive deal in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The issue includes $39 million bonds for various city improvements and $4 million for sewer projects. It is noted that the city won a coveted AAA rating...
- Top-Notch Alexandria. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/18/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32013, p33
Reports that the consolidated public improvement general obligation bond issue of Alexandria, Virginia has received a triple-A rating from Standard & Poor's Corp. and Moody's Investors Service. Factors for the high rating, such as economic stability, conservative budgeting and strong debt...
- MassPort's Delta Debt Rating Slashed to Ca By Moody's. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;1/10/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32295, p4
The article reports that the rating of the Massachusetts Port Authority's Delta Airlines special facility revenue bonds has been downgraded to Ca from Caa2 by Moody's Investors Service Inc. The lower rating will affect nearly $498 million of debt. Recently, Standard & Poor's Corp. had downgraded...
- STANDARD & POOR'S, MOODY'S COINCIDE ON U.S.V.I. Oliver-Mendez, Ken // Caribbean Business;9/21/2006, Vol. 34 Issue 37, p12
The article reports on the favorable bond rating issued by two rating agencies Moody's Investors Service Inc. and Standard & Poor's Corp. to the general obligation bonds of the U.S. Virgin Islands. Governor Charles Turnbull has been delighted with the outcome and guaranteed the continuation of...