California Endowment Debuts With a Natural Triple-A
- City of Troy bond ratings get a boost. Green, Leslie // Crain's Detroit Business;07/24/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 30, p6
Reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. and Moody's Investors Service Inc. upgraded their ratings on bonds for the city of Troy, Michigan. Assessed valuation of Troy; Conditions contributing to the upgrades.
- Davenport Ratings Land at Double-A-Minus. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/11/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34058, p1
The article focuses on the issue of upgradation of Davenport, Iowa's general obligation bonds rating by Standard & Poor's Ratings Services, a bond rating agency, and downgradation by Moody's Investors Service Inc., a bond rating agency, as of February 11, 2014.
- State's new bond rating lifts all boats. Beaven, Stephen; Heikens, Norm; King, Mason; Pletz, John // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/29/97, Vol. 18 Issue 42, p8
Reports on the favorable bond ratings for Indiana from Moody's Investors Service and Standard & Poor's.
- NEBRASKA: S&P Positive on UNMC Deal. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;12/5/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32767, p9
The article reports on the credit ratings given by rating agencies to the issuance of $24.5 million of research center revenue bonds by the University of Nebraska Medical Center on December 5, 2007. Standard & Poor's Corp. changed its outlook on the AA-minus rating for the deal to positive from...
- Top 10 E-Mailed Stories. // Bond Buyer;12/26/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32780, p27
The article offers news briefs in the U.S. Moody's Investors Service Inc. updated its assessment of mortgage market stress on the ratings of financial guaranty firms. Standard & Poor's Corp. downgraded the rating of ACA Financial Guaranty Corp. to CCC from A and changed its outlook on the...
- North Texas Tollway Authority's Ratings Fall Ahead of $3.75B. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;11/12/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32752, p32
The article reports on the ratings given by Standard & Poor's Corp. (S&P) and Moody's Investors Service Inc. for the $3.75 billion bonds of North Texas Tollway Authority. The bonds' proceeds will be used for the contruction of the State Highway 121 toll project. S&P lowered the rating of the...
- Wayne County bond issue gets positive ratings. Ankeny, Robert // Crain's Detroit Business;7/21/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 29, p2
The article reports that a $13 million Wayne County, Michigan, bond issue for water supply and sewage disposal system improvements has received positive ratings from three financial analyst companies. Moody's Investors Service Inc. awarded the county an A3 rating with a stable outlook for its...
- VIRGINIA: Arlington County Sets GO Sale. Schroeder, Peter // Bond Buyer;5/17/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32631, p9
The article reports that Arlington County has set a general obligation (GO) public improvement bonds sale for $117.4 million in Virginia. Fitch Ratings, Moody's Investors Service, and Standard & Poor's Corp. give the county's GOs a triple-A rating. The proceeds will finance several projects in...
- Holy Cross College, Mass., Rated AA-Minus by S&P. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/27/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32327, p2
The article reports on Standard & Poor's Corp.s assigning of AA-minus rating to the Massachusetts Development Finance Agency's College of the Holy Cross bonds. Moody's Investors Service rates the debt Aa3 while Fitch Rating rates it AA-minus. Holy Cross has about 122 million dollar of...