California Endowment Debuts With a Natural Triple-A
- City of Troy bond ratings get a boost. Green, Leslie // Crain's Detroit Business;07/24/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 30, p6
Reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. and Moody's Investors Service Inc. upgraded their ratings on bonds for the city of Troy, Michigan. Assessed valuation of Troy; Conditions contributing to the upgrades.
- Davenport Ratings Land at Double-A-Minus. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/11/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34058, p1
The article focuses on the issue of upgradation of Davenport, Iowa's general obligation bonds rating by Standard & Poor's Ratings Services, a bond rating agency, and downgradation by Moody's Investors Service Inc., a bond rating agency, as of February 11, 2014.
- State's new bond rating lifts all boats. Beaven, Stephen; Heikens, Norm; King, Mason; Pletz, John // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/29/97, Vol. 18 Issue 42, p8
Reports on the favorable bond ratings for Indiana from Moody's Investors Service and Standard & Poor's.
- Holy Cross College, Mass., Rated AA-Minus by S&P. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/27/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32327, p2
The article reports on Standard & Poor's Corp.s assigning of AA-minus rating to the Massachusetts Development Finance Agency's College of the Holy Cross bonds. Moody's Investors Service rates the debt Aa3 while Fitch Rating rates it AA-minus. Holy Cross has about 122 million dollar of...
- S&P Lifts Baltimore's Outlook to Positive Ahead of $48M GO Sale. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;5/26/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32390, p4
The article reports on the upgradation of credit-rating for Baltimore city, Maryland, to A-plus by Standard & Poor two weeks prior to the city's planned competitive sale of about $47.6 million in general obligation bonds. The upgradation reflects Baltimore's strong financial health as well as...
- Tacoma Power Affirmed. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;5/14/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31884, p33
Reports on the affirmation of the ratings given by Moody's Investors Service, Standard & Poor's, and Fitch Ratings for Tacoma's electric utility debt as the city prepares to sell electric system revenue bonds
- Moody's: Kentucky Enhancement Programs Off Watch. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/28/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31999, p4
The article presents information that Moody's Investors Service Inc. yesterday removed from watch list for possible downgrade the rating it assigns to three Kentucky enhancement programs, affecting about $1.4 billion of debt. Kentucky's bond ratings have been under pressure since earlier this...
- NEBRASKA: S&P Positive on UNMC Deal. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;12/5/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32767, p9
The article reports on the credit ratings given by rating agencies to the issuance of $24.5 million of research center revenue bonds by the University of Nebraska Medical Center on December 5, 2007. Standard & Poor's Corp. changed its outlook on the AA-minus rating for the deal to positive from...
- Newly Upgraded Albuquerque Seeks Bids for $43M GO Deal. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;5/12/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32876, p38
The article reports on the acceptance of bids on $43 million general obligation (GO) bonds in a competitive deal in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The issue includes $39 million bonds for various city improvements and $4 million for sewer projects. It is noted that the city won a coveted AAA rating...