Standard & Poor's/Investortools- Municipal Bond Indexes Total Returns
- Independence, Ore., GO Outlook Revised to Negative by S&P. // Bond Buyer;9/11/2012, Vol. 121 Issue 33780, p1
The article offers information that the company Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has degraded the rating of the general obligation bonds of Independence, Oregon.
- New Hampshire Outlook to Stable by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;12/8/2014, p24
The article reports the move by Standard & Poor's (S&P) Ratings Services as of early December 2014 to revise its outlook on New Hampshire to stable from negative and maintain its AA long-term rating on the state's general obligation bonds.
- S&P Lowers Four Muni Classes After Commerzbank Downgrade. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;10/10/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31489, p6
Reports the decision of Standard & Poor's Corp. to lower its ratings on four categories of municipal bonds in the U.S. Association of the municipal bonds with Commerzbank; Municipal bond insurance policies issued by insurers; Status of the affected bonds.
- Good news isn't always a surprise: S&P survey finds credit is robust. Kruger, Daniel; Shah, Angela // Bond Buyer;07/08/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30182, p1
Presents the results of a Standard & Poor's Corp. report indicating the strong performance of the municipal bond market for the first half of fiscal 1997 in the United States. Credit sectors with the strongest performance; Problems with measuring the strength of counties; Trends affecting...
- Madison County School District, Miss., Upgraded to AA by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;8/19/2015, p18
This article reports that in August 2015, Standard & Poor's Ratings Services raised its long-term and underlying ratings on Madison County School District, Mississippi's existing general obligation bonds and limited tax notes to AA from AA-minus due to the district's growing economy.
- San Ysidro School District, Calif., GOs Upgraded to A-Minus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;4/21/2015, p11
The article talks about the raise in underlying rating of San Ysidro School District of California, from BBB-minus to A-minus, by the Standard & Poor Ratings Services, while the district has aroound $186 million of GO (general obligation) bonds & COPs (Certificates of Participation) outstanding.
- Pittsburgh School District Upgraded to A by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;2/27/2015, p28
The article reports the move by Standard & Poor's (S&P) Ratings Services as of late February 2015 to upgrade the underlying rating on Pittsburgh School District, Pennsylvania's general obligation bonds to A from A-minus, with a stable outlook.
- Pratt County, Kan., Upgraded to AA-Minus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;10/29/2015, p1
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said it raised its long-term rating on Pratt County, Kan.'s general obligation debt one notch, to AA-minus from A-plus.
- Aurora Upgraded. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/26/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32431, p39
The article reports that Standard & Poor's has upgraded the general obligation debt of Aurora, Illinois, to AA-plus from AA because of the city's strong financial performance and tax growth. The review was performed in conjunction with the city's planned sale of $31 million of general obligation...