CDC IXIS North America Can Now Operate in 27 States
- CDC IXIS Financial Guaranty of France Receives Triple-A's from Fitch, S&P. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;11/21/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31270, p56
Reports on the financial ratings of holding company CDC IXIS Financial Guaranty North America that has moved into the U.S. bond insurance market and its European subsidiary CDC IXIS Financial Guaranty Europe. License for the New York City-based company; Hopes of the company regarding business...
- Insurer Cuts Teeth on $1B N.Y.C. Deal. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;7/15/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31427, p1
Reports the offering of insurance for a general obligation bond issue by CDC IXIS Financial Guaranty North America company in New York City. Amount of insurance coverage offered by the company; Statement regarding the offering by public finance director Michael Uhouse; Consideration of the...
- CIFG Seeks Public Finance Analyst To Add to Other Recent New Hires. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;2/27/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31582, p7
Reports the U.S.-based CDC IXIS Financial Guarantee Group (CFIG) is seeking to hire a public finance analyst as part of its continued expansion in the country's bond market as of February 2003. Details of the CFIG plan; Number of public finance professionals currently working with the company;...
- Bond Insurers: CDC IXIS Financial Guaranty Units Receive the Coveted Triple- Triple A. Smith, Aaron // Bond Buyer;1/10/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31301, p6
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has assigned Aaa ratings to bond insurers CDC IXIS Financial Guaranty and its subsidiary CDC IXIS Financial Guaranty Europe. Ratings assigned by Fitch Inc. and Standard & Poor's Corp. to the other companies; Companies owned by CDC IXIS Financial...
- CIFG N.A. Gets a New York License To Go With Three Triple-A Ratings. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;6/3/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31399, p41
Announces the triple-A bond ratings received by CDC IXIS Financial Guaranty North America on its municipal bond insurance license in New York. Criteria of the rating; Company history; Implication of the received rating.
- You Think Volume Jumped? Check Out Bond Insurance's Great Leap Forward. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;2/19/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31327, p29
Examines the penetration of bond insurance in the U.S. primary market, as of February 19, 2002. Total volume of insured, long-term bonds issued in 2001; Factors responsible for increase in insurance penetration; Percentage increase in bond insurance in the general-purpose sector; Rationale...
- 2002 Marks High Point Of Issuance. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;1/2/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31544, p1
Analyzes the U.S. bond insurance business for the year 2002. Issuance of bonds in municipal markets; Bond sales as of December 2002; Percentage changes in different sectors of the economy.
- Insurance luring a new class of investors to a more homogenized market. Polyak, Ilana // Bond Buyer;12/11/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30290, p8
Reports that according to Richard Moynihan, head of tax-exempt fixed-income investments at Dreyfus Corporation, bond insurance is ushering in an era of homogenization in the industry. Reference to a press briefing held on December 09, 1997; What enhanced bond issues have produced; Effect of...
- There's Still a Market for Bond Insurance, Executives Insist. MCGEE, PATRICK // Bond Buyer;11/3/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33610, p6
The article reports on the condition of the bond insurance market in the U.S., wherein bond insurance has reached 12.2 billion dollars in the first 10 months of 2011.