- Saudi risks shopping for terrorism insurance. Miller, Peta // Business Insurance;6/21/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 25, p4
Many companies in Saudi Arabia are seeking terrorism insurance coverage following the recent escalation in violence against Western business interests. Companies involved in bank-financed projects are under pressure from lenders to increase their terrorism insurance limits in Saudi Arabia and...
- Assekuranz wird bei Immobilienanlagen risikofreudiger. // Risiko Manager;6/23/2011, Issue 13, p21
The article reviews bankruptcy insurance for the real estate industry based on 2011 numbers from Europe, North America, and Asia.
- PIANY Updated Report Finds Contractors Face More Severe Market Woes, Higher Premiums. // Insurance Advocate;4/22/2002, Vol. 113 Issue 15, p18
Deals with the difficulty being experienced by New York businesses in obtaining insurance according to the Professional Insurance Agents of New York State Incorporated.
- 7 reasons why insurance isn't enough. Clark, Celia R.; Mandell, David B. // Fairfield County Business Journal;02/28/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p13
Discusses the reasons why insurance does not provide adequate security to businesses. Denial of coverage; Failure of coverage to account for the ways a company can be sued; Inadequate limits of the policy; Reliance on insurance to defend lawsuits.
- Mend your broker. Bartram, Peter // Director;Mar2001, Vol. 54 Issue 8, p20
Focuses on the insurance coverage for small and medium-sized enterprises in Great Britain. Areas to consider when buying an insurance; Typical amount charged by a Gibbs Laidler full insurance review.
- Biz insurance: an evolving realm. Lamb, Rose-Robin // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);07/28/2000, Vol. 47 Issue 30, p23A
Focuses on changes in business insurance policies caused by the growing complexity of businesses in Long Island, New York. Development of policies covering Internet hackers, failed mergers and personal liability; Impact New York state's decision to cut workers' compensation rates; Business...
- A Proposal for Government Insurance of Home Values Against Locational Risks. Marcus, Matityahu; Taussig, Michael K. // Land Economics;Nov70, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p404
We have proposed a new government program to insure homeowners' equities through the establishment of a Home Owners Insurance Corporation. HOIC is designed to fill an important gap in the structure of government income and net worth maintenance programs in the United States. The case for HOIC...
- Editor's Statement. Kelly, Hugh F. // Real Estate Issues;Spring2004, Vol. 29 Issue 1, preceding p1
Introduces a series of articles related to the real estate business, published in the spring 2004 issue of the "Real Estate Issues" journal.
- Official Wants Help From Architects in Streamlining Plan Review Process. Jackson, Mandy // San Diego Business Journal;10/7/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 40, p34
Reports on developments related to the real estate industry in and around San Diego, California, as of October 7, 2002. City building official Isam Hasenin's plan to revise the development plan review process of the city; Louis Gaslamp Building LLC's sale of the Louis Bank of Commerce Building;...