- The Must List. // Entertainment Weekly;4/8/2005, Issue 814, p43
Presents a list of top books, music releases, TV programs and motion pictures in the U.S. for the week ending April 8, 2005.
- Section Table of Contents. // Entertainment Weekly;5/31/2013, Issue 1261/1262, p41
A table of contents is presented for a section of articles offering previews of mass media including motion pictures, television programs and music sound recordings to be released in the summer of 2013.
- Deluxe boosts its video clips service. Cohen, David S. // Daily Variety;2/24/2010, Vol. 306 Issue 37, p4
The article offers news briefs related to entertainment industry in the U.S including the move of Deluxe to acquire MediaRecall, a digital video-services business with its HQ in the Chicago area, the announcement of Digital Domain regarding the creation of Mothership, its sister company and the...
- in the news. // Variety;6/14/2010, Vol. 419 Issue 5, p2
News briefs on cultural industries and mass media are presented including a public hearing on the proposed merger of Comcast Corp. and NBC Universal, the discovery in New Zealand of a print of a lost 1923 silent film directed by John Ford and the 2010 conference of the Producers Guild of America.
- in the news. // Variety;6/7/2010, Vol. 419 Issue 4, p2
News briefs on cultural industries are presented including a report on television advertising sales for the 2010-2011 prime time program season, an agreement between the Producers Guild of America and the motion picture industry on film credits, and the decision by concert promoter Live Nation...
- Clips. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;8/6/2002, Vol. 374 Issue 31, p3
Presents news related to entertainment industry in the United States. Partnership between Architectural Digest and the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences; Poster design by filmmaker Julian Schnabel for the 2002 Telluride Film Festival; Support by singer Elton John to Janet Reno's campaign...
- Digest. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;8/6/2002, Vol. 374 Issue 31, p6
Presents news related to entertainment industry. Al Shapiro Distinguished Service Award for head film buyer John Lundin; Launch of Project Greenlight online screenwriting contest by Miramax, Home Box Office Inc. and LivePlanet Inc.; Decrease in the share prices of cable operator Cox...
- About town. Mohr, Ian // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;8/6/2002, Vol. 374 Issue 31, p14
Presents news related to entertainment industry. Premier of '24 Hour Party People' at Chelsea West Cinema, Manhattan, New York by United Artists; Anniversary celebration by the Church of Scientology Celebrity Center in Hollywood, California; Performance by Jennifer Love Hewitt in the 2002 Teen...
- in the news. // Variety;3/15/2010, Vol. 418 Issue 5, p2
News briefs on the entertainment industry are presented including the increase in ratings for the television broadcast of the 2010 Academy Awards presentation, an ongoing financial dispute between Walt Disney Co. and the cable television company Cablevision and the possible cancellation of the...