- The Must List. // Entertainment Weekly;4/8/2005, Issue 814, p43
Presents a list of top books, music releases, TV programs and motion pictures in the U.S. for the week ending April 8, 2005.
- Section Table of Contents. // Entertainment Weekly;5/31/2013, Issue 1261/1262, p41
A table of contents is presented for a section of articles offering previews of mass media including motion pictures, television programs and music sound recordings to be released in the summer of 2013.
- Deluxe boosts its video clips service. Cohen, David S. // Daily Variety;2/24/2010, Vol. 306 Issue 37, p4
The article offers news briefs related to entertainment industry in the U.S including the move of Deluxe to acquire MediaRecall, a digital video-services business with its HQ in the Chicago area, the announcement of Digital Domain regarding the creation of Mothership, its sister company and the...
- in the news. // Variety;6/14/2010, Vol. 419 Issue 5, p2
News briefs on cultural industries and mass media are presented including a public hearing on the proposed merger of Comcast Corp. and NBC Universal, the discovery in New Zealand of a print of a lost 1923 silent film directed by John Ford and the 2010 conference of the Producers Guild of America.
- in the news. // Variety;6/7/2010, Vol. 419 Issue 4, p2
News briefs on cultural industries are presented including a report on television advertising sales for the 2010-2011 prime time program season, an agreement between the Producers Guild of America and the motion picture industry on film credits, and the decision by concert promoter Live Nation...
- Clips. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;8/6/2002, Vol. 374 Issue 31, p3
Presents news related to entertainment industry in the United States. Partnership between Architectural Digest and the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences; Poster design by filmmaker Julian Schnabel for the 2002 Telluride Film Festival; Support by singer Elton John to Janet Reno's campaign...
- Digest. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;8/6/2002, Vol. 374 Issue 31, p6
Presents news related to entertainment industry. Al Shapiro Distinguished Service Award for head film buyer John Lundin; Launch of Project Greenlight online screenwriting contest by Miramax, Home Box Office Inc. and LivePlanet Inc.; Decrease in the share prices of cable operator Cox...
- About town. Mohr, Ian // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;8/6/2002, Vol. 374 Issue 31, p14
Presents news related to entertainment industry. Premier of '24 Hour Party People' at Chelsea West Cinema, Manhattan, New York by United Artists; Anniversary celebration by the Church of Scientology Celebrity Center in Hollywood, California; Performance by Jennifer Love Hewitt in the 2002 Teen...
- GLOSSARY. // Variety;9/17/2013, Vol. 321 Issue 11, p144
A glossary of jargon related to mass media and the cultural industries, appearing in the September 17, 2013 issue of the journal, is presented.