- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/28/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 26, p42
Presents charts depicting the initial public offerings of companies in the U.S. as of June 2004.
- IPOS IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/21/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 11, p16
Presents several charts depicting the initial public offerings of several companies in the U.S.
- As larger IPO mart tanked, the penny dreadfuls' thrived. Musero, Frank // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/7/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 18, pN.PAG
Reports that fledgling companies in the initial public offering market in the U.S. have been resilient throughout the market's financial crisis. Increase in value registered by Pultronex Corp. on its first day of trading; Type of business strategy pursued by most fledgling companies.
- IPOs in the U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/10/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 10, p16
Reports on initial public offerings of the business enterprises in the U.S. as of March 10, 2003. Estimated amount of initial public offerings.
- Market Insider. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);6/3/2002, Vol. 22 Issue 50, p18
Presents the charts depicting the public offering of business enterprises in Louisiana as of June 2002. Estimated price per share; Market value of the stocks; Reference to the filing date.
- Market Insider. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);4/14/2003, Vol. 23 Issue 42, p17
Presents a chart depicting the initial public offerings of various businesses in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Area IPOs take a beating. Isidore, Chris // Crain's New York Business;07/06/98, Vol. 14 Issue 27, p1
Focuses on initial public offerings (IPO) of businesses in New York, which were not as successful as anticipated. Factors which affected the IPO; Comments from Robert Natale, managing director at Bear Stearns Asset Management; Significance of the weakness of these offerings; Details on some...
- Indiana equity offerings in 1998. // Indianapolis Business Journal;01/18/99, Vol. 19 Issue 45, p19
Ranks initial and secondary public offerings in Indiana in 1998 according to the amount of issues. Includes ITT Educational Services Inc.; Emmis Broadcasting Corp.; Conseco Strategic Income Fund.
- Initial public offerings in Illinois. // Crain's Chicago Business;01/26/98, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p20
Presents a listing of companies that made initial public offerings in Chicago, Illinois, during 1997.
- Aftermarket Performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/3/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 9, p20
Analyzes the performance of initial public offerings of various business enterprises in the U.S. during 12 months preceding March 3, 2003. Estimated profit earned on initial public offerings; Details on loss incurring companies; Rates of the initial public offerings.