- Business investment and plans. // Economic Indicators;Nov95, p10
Presents a tabulation of business investment and plans in the United States from 1993 to 1995. Period; Total expenditures; Mining and construction; Manufacturing; Transportation; Communications; Utilities; Wholesale and retail trade; Finance, insurance and real estate; Services; Serving...
- HIGH YIELD GAINERS & LOSERS. // High Yield Report;9/13/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 35, p5
Presents a chart depicting the high yield investments of business enterprises.
- Position your business for growth financing. Traber, Martin A. // Fort Worth Business Press;11/10/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 29, p4A
Reports on the positioning of new businesses for growth financing in the United States. Flow of equity capital; Investigation of funding sources; Protection of appropriate technology.
- Angels watch over successful startups, panel says. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;6/9/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 23, p2
Focuses on a panel of investment professionals in New Rochelle, New York's advice to entrepreneurs on how to improve their chances of attracting angel investors. Pursuing solid growth plans; Common mistakes of entrepreneurs; Reasons why early stage companies failed to obtain angel capital.
- Debt service, financing constraints, and fixed investment: evidence from panel data. Ndikumana, Leonce // Journal of Post Keynesian Economics;Spring99, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p455
Presents a study on the relevance of the financial structure of a firm to the firm's operational decisions. Evidence on finance and investment; Flow and stock measures of leverage; Estimation method; Cash flow effects.
- SEASONED EQUITY ISSUES A CHANGE IN TREND. Barnes, Edel // Accountancy Ireland;Apr2002, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p28
Focuses on the financing decisions for the operations and investment activities of companies in Ireland. Problems of unequal information and accurate pricing; Impact of the announcement of share issue on share prices; Reluctance of companies to take financing route.
- How the portfolio stands. // Bulletin with Newsweek;11/16/99, Vol. 117 Issue 6200, p75
Presents descriptive statistics on investment portfolios of several companies as of November 16, 1999.
- Firms hail less cumbersome business support schemes. // Professional Engineering;11/27/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 22, p4
Reports on a single funding system for businesses and corporations in Great Britain. Business support schemes; Support for innovation, investment and training; Strategies for the allocation of funds among corporations.
- A lending niche helps small firms. Pryde, Joan // Nation's Business;Feb98, Vol. 86 Issue 2, p52
Reports on how Tom Stumb got enough investor backing for his company Potomac Group Inc. to receiving a bank loan. Use of SBICs, private companies licensed by the United States Small Business Administration to provide debt and equity financing to start or expand small companies; How a business...
- Look under the hood of companies when investing. Champy, Jim // San Diego Business Journal;05/17/99, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p15
Presents news items related to investments and business finance in California as of May 17, 1999. Potential for a decline of high technology stocks; Naming of Harborside School director Ginger Hovenic as executive director for the Business Roundtable for Education of the Greater San Diego...