Retail Renaissance Surges to the Fore
- Crowded shelves, stores and segments. Ruth // Business News New Jersey;01/04/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p40
Reports on developments related to the New Jersey retail sector in 1999. Increase of sales due to growing consumer confidence; Challenge of addressing the labor shortage; Competition of the retailers to gain a bigger market share.
- America's most wanted comes to L.V. mall. Martin, Patricia // Las Vegas Business Press;10/06/97, Vol. 14 Issue 40, p29
Relates news developments pertaining to the retail industry in Las Vegas, Nevada recent to October 6, 1997. Includes opening of a salon by renowned hair stylist Jose'Eber; Opening of another outlet of El Portal Group called El Portal Collections; Transfer of the Class A common stocks of Planet...
- MARS music superstore has LV debut this week. Martin // Las Vegas Business Press;10/18/99, Vol. 16 Issue 41, p19
Reports on developments related to retail trade in Las Vegas, Nevada for the week preceding October 18, 1999. Includes debut of MARS music superstores in fall; Promotion of Alan Schmiedicker as regional vice president of operations for Forest City Enterprises Inc.; Store constructed by Ted...
- East Coast jeweler hits big with Bellagio store. Martin, Patricia // Las Vegas Business Press;02/07/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p16
Presents a compendium of news items of interest to the retail community in Las Vegas, Nevada. Success of Fred Leighton Rare Collectible Jewels store; Opening of Lowe's Cos. Inc.'s first area store and Jack in the Box restaurant.
- Top 10 retail companies. Lopez, Francis E. // Caribbean Business;11/4/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 43, pS11
Lists top retail companies in Puerto Rico included in the list of the `Caribbean Business' magazine's Top 300 Locally Owned Companies for 1998. Includes Supermercados Amigo Inc.; Supermercados Econo Inc.; Empresas Cordero Badillo.
- Depot square. // Cincinnati;Feb2000, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p16
Features retail establishments at Depot Square in Cincinnati, Ohio. Locations; Nature of business; Contact information.
- Biz bits. Depp, Michael // New Orleans Magazine;Sep98, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p54
Reports on developments in the business community in New Orleans, Louisiana. Opening of second Landmark Theater Corp.; Opening of additional specialty shops at Shops at Canal Place; Opening of the Center for Health-Care Education and Technology in the place occupied by Krauss department store...
- Appendix I. // Retail Trade;Nov2006, Vol. 78 Issue 11, p84
A variety of special aggregation for the retail trade industry in Canada, based on the North American Industry Classification System in 2002, that relate to articles which appeared in the November 2006 issue of "Retail Trade" are presented.
- New Office Furnishings Concept Looks for Big Business. Martin, Patricia // Las Vegas Business Press;01/11/99, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p14
Presents a compendium of news items concerning the retail trade in Las Vegas, Nevada. Includes Rich Munson and Mark Slotta's establishment of Office Furniture Concepts; Independent insurance agent Layne & Associates Insurance and Employers Insurance Co. of Nevada's offering of cost-effective...
- STREET Smart. Simmons-Lamm, Rebecca // Atlanta;Mar2001, Vol. 40 Issue 12, p240
Features various shops at Peachtree Road, Garden Hills in Atlanta, Georgia. Cotswold Furniture Makers; Fellini's Pizza; The Classic Angler fly-fishing shop; Fantasy Records store.