- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/4/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 31, p14
Presents an investment banking database of private equity in the U.S. as of August 2003. Private equity fund raising by different regions in the nation for the second quarter of the year 2003; Categorization of the U.S. fund raising for the second quarter of 2003 in terms of fund size.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Private Equity. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/19/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 20, p22
Presents information on private equity and investment banking in the U.S. as of May 19, 2003.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Private Equity. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/4/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 42, p19
Presents an investment banking database on private equity as of October 28, 2002. Private equity fundraising by various state regions for the third quarter 2002; Fund size for both venture capital and buyout funds.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Private Equity. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/16/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 24, p20
This article presents information about private equity fundraising in the investment banking sector of the U.S. as of June 9, 2003. Cinven Ltd. and CVC Capital Partners Ltd. sold all but 2% of their stake in William Hill Group Plc. Terra Firma Capital Partners, the British private equity firm...
- 5 Ways to Win Over LPs. Fugazy, Danielle // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;8/24/2015, p1
The article offers five ways for private equity (PE) firms to win over limited partners (LPs). Topics discussed include the attributes that LPs are seeking, such as alignment of interest, co-investment opportunities and sector-focused funds as well as operational expertise and exposure to U.S....
- PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/28/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 12, p18
Presents charts that presents data on private equity in the U.S. Fourth quarter 2004 all private equity fundraising by state and region; Private equity fundraising; U.S. Fundraising as of march 21, 2005; Fourth quarter 2004 U.S. Fundraising by fund size as of March 21, 2005; Top advisers on U.S....
- PE Fundraising Hits Brakes. // Red Herring;1/7/2010, p1
The article reports on the decline of private equity (PE) fundraising in 2009, according to a market analysis by Preqin. As recorded, worldwide PE funds raised 246 billion U.S. dollars, a decline of 61% from the 636 billion U.S. dollars raised in 2008. Also given is PE fundraising in the fourth...
- Pinched. Fugazy, Danielle // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;May2010, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p24
The article focuses on the efforts of private equity investors amidst the market turbulence in the U.S. It mentions that there are some investors have implemented fundraising for the recovery and protection of private equity companies' business in the country. In addition, it notes the similar...
- PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/14/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 24, p14
Presents figures on private equity in the United States. First quarter 2004 all private equity fundraising by state/region; U.S. fundraising as of June 7, 2004; First quarter 2004 U.S. fundraising by fund size as of June 7, 2004; Top advisers on U.S. target and global LBOs.