- Fees: Monthly Focus on Non-IPOs (1/1/03-9/22/03). // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/29/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 37, p25
Presents information on fees charged by investment dealers for stock offerings that are not initial public offerings (IPO) from January 1, 2003, to September 22, 2003. Fees for issuers of non-IPO deals; Fees for non-IPO issuers by industry; Implications on investment dealers.
- If You Could Love Only One... Brooks, George // Equities;Nov/Dec2000, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p18
Focuses on the stock recommendations of fund managers who have managed to beat the Standard & Poor's 500 for two consecutive issues for both six and 12-month periods. Thomas & Betts for Mario Gabelli; Abbot Laboratories for Art Bonnel; Penford for Peter Schliemann; United American Healthcare...
- Skittish market puts new group in the lead. Baird, Kristen // Crain's Cleveland Business;8/26/96, Vol. 17 Issue 35, p2
Reports on the performance of stocks in Cleveland, Ohio as of August 26, 1996, as predicted by several investment managers in the area. Gain by Progressive Corp. stocks; Rise in insurance industry share prices; Buy recommendations for Invacare Corp., Lincoln Electric Co. and National City Corp.
- Arizona State Launches $1.7B Equity Search. Lewis, Jakema // Investment Management Weekly;7/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 27, p1
Reports on the equity search launched by Arizona State Retirement System as of July 15, 2002.
- Anonymous Investor Offers $200 Million. Randall, Danielle // Investment Management Weekly;4/22/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 16, p1
Reports that an anonymous investors is seeking asset managers to manage its Eurozone large-capital equity mandates.
- Who's buying what. Jacks, Mzwandile // Finance Week;3/31/2003, p22
Interviews several fund managers regarding stocks in South Africa. Stocks preferred by the fund managers; Characteristics of stocks that should be chosen by investors.
- TRADEWATCH: Monitoring trade execution and quality. // Pensions & Investments;6/11/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p14
Presents charts showing the stock performance of investment management firms in the United States for the year which ended December 31, 2000. Must used stocks; Stocks with the best trade execution.
- Nimble managers should be king in 1997. // Indianapolis Business Journal;02/10/97, Vol. 17 Issue 48, p27
Reports on the efforts of investment managers in the United States to seek ways to make money even if shares tumble. Expected meager returns on stocks; Use of global managers of stocks, bonds, commodities, and currencies; Short selling of stocks.
- Here's Why Good Financial Advisers Still Need Clients. Auer, Robert // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/26/98, Vol. 19 Issue 32, p38A
Contends for the importance of financial advisers for investors. Benefits of the advisers' knowledge about history; Example of how financial advisers examine stock market conditions; Considerations in evaluating a good financial adviser.
- Advice on single company shares. Lynch, Aileen // Money Marketing;2/11/2016, p38
The article provides an answer to a question if financial adviser can advise the clients on single company shares.