Lehman's Israel Bet Pays Off
- Pending Sicor Buyout Would Cap Comeback. Reed, Vita // Orange County Business Journal;11/3/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 44, p1
Reports on the announcement made by Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. concerning its plans to purchase Irvine, California-based generic drug maker Sicor Inc. Corporate history of Sicor; Impact of the acquisition of Sicor on Teva's position in the generic biotech drug market; Factors that...
- Teva Acquires Sicor and Grows Into Generics Leader. Mirasol, Feliza // Chemical Market Reporter;11/10/2003, Vol. 264 Issue 16, p6
Reports on the acquisition of Sicor Inc., a generics injectable manufacturer by Teva Pharmaceutical Inc. Expansion of the operations of Teva in the pharmaceutical industry in the U.S. and Europe; Terms and details of the acquisition; Business operations and financial performance.
- Done Deal: Sicor Integrating With Teva. Reed, Vita // Orange County Business Journal;1/26/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p1
Reports on the acquisition of Sicor Inc. by Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd. in Orange County, California. Purchase price of the generic drug maker; Job losses from the sale from the business enterprises; Operating revenue of the pharmaceutical company.
- Teva takes Sicor for $3.4bn. Beacham, Will // European Chemical News;1/26/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2084, p6
Reports that Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries has completed its cash and share acquisition of U.S. generic injectable business Sicor, in January 2004. Implication of the merger for Sicor; Advantage of the acquisition to the injectable manufacturing platforms of Teva; Remarks from president and...
- Teva takes Sicor and enhances product offering. // European Chemical News;11/10/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2076, p8
Announces the acquisition of generic drug injectable maker Sicor by Israel-based Teva. Value of the deal; Terms of the deal; Benefits of the merger to shareholders; Background of the two companies.
- Full-Speed Ahead for Teva, Cephalon Deal. // Pharmaceutical Representative;Nov2011, Vol. 41 Issue 11, p9
The article reports the consent order in connection with on hold acquisition of Cephalon, biopharmaceutical company, by Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., and Teva will also allow nonexclusive U.S. rights to market modafinil tablets.
- Weaknesses. // PharmaWatch: CNS;May2012, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p21
The article presents an analysis of weaknesses of global provider of generic pharmaceuticals Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. including limited scope for acquisitions of Barr Laboratories Inc. and Cephalon Inc.
- Teva Deal to Spark Pharma Activity. // Bank Loan Report;11/10/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 43, p1
Reports the plan of pharmaceutical company Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd to acquire another generic drug-making conglomerate SICOR Inc. Terms of the deal; Benefits for both companies; Implications of the deal.
- Teva Pharmaceuticals Deal Could Spark Market Activity. // High Yield Report;11/10/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 43, p2
Reports that generic pharmaceutical company Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. plans to acquire another generic drug-making conglomerate, SICOR Inc.