Budget Chief Shuffle
- Wisconsin Taps Kevin Taylor to Manage State Debt. SHIELDS, YVETTE // Bond Buyer;3/28/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33885, p3
The article announces the appointment of Indiana-based fiscal consultant Kevin D. Taylor as the capital finance director in Wisconsin's Department of Administration.
- Home Energy Assistance Program Starts Oct. 1. // Kalihwisaks;10/16/2014, p4A
The article informs that Wisconsin Department of Administration's State Energy Office will provide heating assistance to the residents of Wisconsin through the Wisconsin Home Energy Assistance Program from October 1, 2014 until May 15, 2015 based on household income, and household size.
- WISCONSIN: Revenue Rise Projected. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/5/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33824, p7
The article reports that according to Wisconsin Department of Administration Secretary Mike Huebsch, state's revenue collections in the next biennium beginning in July 2013 will increase up by 1.5 billion U.S. dollars.
- Oshkosh, Wisconsin DAIRY FARM TO TEST SMALL-SCALE AD. // BioCycle;Jul2012, Vol. 53 Issue 7, p15
The article reports that a $ 125,000 grant was given by the Wisconsin State Department of Administration to Allen Farms for the feasibility study of the small containerized anaerobic digester (AD).
- Wisconsin Closed Out Fiscal 2014 With $517 Million Balance. Shields, Yvette // Bondbuyer.com;10/16/2014, p43
The article reports on Wisconsin's closure of its fiscal year 2014 with a 517 million U.S. dollars undesignated ending balance, as announced by the Department of Administration on October 15, 2014. Topics discussed include the general-purpose revenue taxes collected during the fiscal year, the...
- ALA: Broadband Funds Awarded, Lessons Learned. Oder, Norman; Blumenstein, Lynn; Hadro, Josh; Staino, Rocco // Library Journal;3/15/2010, Vol. 135 Issue 5, p12
The article reports that the American Library Association (ALA) has released advice from successful federal broadband stimulus applicants and the State of Wisconsin Department of Administration was awarded an infrastructure grant by the National Telecommunications and Information Administration.
- AFS Wisconsin Regional Attracts More Than 700 Attendees. // Modern Casting;Mar2004, Vol. 94 Issue 3, p18
Provides information on the 67th Annual American Foundry Society Wisconsin Chapter Regional Foundry Conference and Mini-Exposition held at the Pfister Hotel in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Information on a keynote address given by Marc Marotta, secretary of the Wisconsin Department of Administration;...
- Hoffman York. Case, Tony // MediaWeek;6/23/2003, Vol. 13 Issue 25, pSR22
Presents information on a radio advertising campaign produced by the agency Hoffman York which features a theme song to promote the Wisconsin Department of Administration Division of Energy's Focus on Energy partnership. Value of the campaign; Information on the song used in the campaign;...
- Wisconsin's Looming Deficit Grows. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/25/2014, Issue 34216, p1
Wisconsin faces a $2.2 billion gap headed into the next two-year budget cycle, up $400 million from previous estimates.