Waiting for the FAA
- O'Hare Wants to Cover Shortfall With PFCs. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/17/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32548, p1
The article reports on the plan of Chicago, Illinois to formally ask the United States Federal Aviation Administration for permission to use 270 million dollars in collected passenger facility charges to help cover a 400 million dollar shortfall in the partially bond-financed expansion of O'Hare...
- FAA Grants Approval to Chicago's $7.52B Airport Expansion Plan. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/3/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32230, p1
Reports on the approval granted by the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration to the runway expansion at O'Hare International Airport in Chicago, Illinois. Reliance of the overall plan on airport revenue bonds, current and future passenger facility charges paid by flyers, third-party financing,...
- FAA Asked to Settle Charlotte Airport Dispute. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;11/19/2014, Issue 34213, p1
Charlotte, N.C., wants the FAA to settle a lengthy governance dispute between local and state officials over Charlotte Douglas International Airport.
- FAA Pledges $85M in Grants for St. Louis Air Expansion. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/8/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31776, p8
Reports that the Federal Aviation Administration has pledged to provide grants for the expansion at St. Louis-Lambert International Airport. Schedule of the completion of the runway; Revenue bonds of the airport; Rating of the airport.
- Chicago Seeks to Privatize Midway. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/18/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32468, p1
The article reports that Chicago, Illinois filed a preliminary application with the Federal Aviation Administration to secure a permit to lease Midway International Airport to bring in the net proceeds that would help the city pay for capital projects and allow it to defeat some outstanding...
- Up and running. // Business Press;11/01/96, Vol. 9 Issue 27, p27
Reports on the proposal made by the US Federal Aviation Administration to the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport to construct an taxiway from the new runway to the terminal area.
- 2nd Atlanta airport? // Travel Daily;11/14/2014, p8
The article reports that the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has approved the commencement of commercial airline services in Paulding Northwest Atlanta Airport in Atlanta, Georgia.
- DSM Receives $1.9 Million FAA Grant. // Air Safety Week;5/23/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 21, p4
The article reports that the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) of the U.S. has given a 1.9 million grant to the Des Moines International Airport (DSM) to rehabilitate its taxiways for increasing safety. DSM aviation director, Don Smithey announced that the airport plans to remove and replace...
- FAA to Grant Chicago's O'Hare $300M Despite Court Challenge. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/12/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32236, p40
Reports on the plan of the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration to grant the federal aid requested by Chicago, Illinois to reconfigure and expand the runways of O'Hare International Airport. Details of the city's proposed financing scheme for the project; Inclusion of the federal funds in a...