- Out-of-Date Jersey City Hospital Gets New Lease on Life With Sale. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;8/27/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31211, p1
Reports on the issuance of 191 million dollars of tax-exempt revenue bonds for the construction of a hospital in New Jersey. Structure of the bonds; Uses of the proceeds from the bond issue; Details of the renovation.
- Canadian icebreaker. Pallarito, Karen // Modern Healthcare;05/17/99, Vol. 29 Issue 20, p50
Deals with the success of Toronto Hospital, a three-hospital system in Canada on selling its bonds to raise money for its rebuilding plans. Challenges faced by the host of the redevelopment project; How the deal of Toronto Hospital was considered.
- NOLA Hospital Board Pulls HUD Request. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;7/11/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33546, p4
The article reports on the plan of the board of the University Medical Center in New Orleans, Louisiana to build the 1.2 billion U.S. dollars hospital by pushing its request for federal enhancement of revenue bonds.
- Controversial Illinois board may delay hospital financing. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;01/12/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30806, p1
Reports on possible delays on a bond issue of Edward Health Services Corp. to finance a hospital in suburban Chicago, Illinois. Controversy over board decisions; Problems perceived in the political inclinations of the board members.
- New Mexico Children's Hospital Getting Boost With $191M Sale. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;10/8/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31986, p3
Reports that the Board of Regents of the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque has planned to expand the only hospital for children in the state using proceeds from a multimillion-dollar bond issue. Rating of the general obligation bonds of the university; Use of revenue generated by normal...
- Oklahoma's Chickasaw Nation Selling $90M for New Hospital. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;12/4/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32766, p6
The article reports that the Chickasaw Nation will build a new health facility to replace its overcrowded hospital in Ada, Oklahoma, using proceeds from tomorrow's negotiated sale of $90 million of revenue bonds. The new hospital will serve members of the Chickasaw Nation and other Native...
- Oklahoma City Empowerment Zone Deal Stopped Short After Company Drops Out. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;2/9/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31817, p4
Reports on the failure of an attempt to issue empowerment zone bonds in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Discontinuation of Pinnacle Healthcare to finance the tax-exempt project in building a downtown hospital; Amount of the unused bond debt by the city; Ability of the city to use the empowerment zone...
- SFGH Mulls Cost-Cutting. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;9/29/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32477, p37
The article focuses on the plans of San Francisco General Hospital that could cut cost for the hospital's reconstruction project. According to reports, the new design proposal could lead to a November 2008 election, asking for $600 million of general obligation bond issuance. Under the new...
- KANSAS: That New Hospital Smell. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;10/6/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33195, p9
The article reports on the approval of bonds worth 24 million U.S. dollars by Scott County voters for the construction of a 24-bed hospital in Kansas. It mentions that the new hospital will serve as a replacement for Scott City's old facility. Furthermore, the debt will be featuring sales tax...