Moody's Downgrades Cicero, N.Y
- Outlook Negative. Broderick, Pat // San Diego Business Journal;8/8/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 32, p38
Reports on the ratings of the city of San Diego, California's general obligation bonds by Moody's Investors Service Inc.
- Coastal Massachusetts Town Steps Up Into Triple-A Land. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;3/22/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31350, p4
Reports the decision of Moody's Investors Service to upgrade the rating of Hingham from to Aaa from Aa1 in Massachusetts. Amount of fixed-rate bonds sale; Growth of the in the tax base; Implication of the non-reliance of the on state aid.
- Sauk Rapids Upgrade. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/26/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32431, p39
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service has upgraded to A2 its rating for Sauk Rapids, Minnesota's general obligation credit in conjunction with the city's sale of almost $1 million in general obligation improvement bonds. The current issue will provide the city with $23.6 million...
- Moody's Downgrades Detroit Debt. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;5/30/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32889, p1
The article reports on the reduced rating provided by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to the unlimited-tax general obligation (GO) debt of Detroit, Michigan. It notes that the agency had given the city a Baa3 rating and had stripped the limited-tax GO debt of its investment-grading rating....
- Moody's Gives Improved Outlook to Bankrupt Stockton's Dirt Bonds. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;10/17/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 33997, p1
The article reports that the finance rating provider Moody's Investors Service Inc. has changed its outlook for the debt issued for two Mello-Roos districts of Stockton, California, the Weston Ranch Community Facilities District No. 1 and Brookside Estates Community Facilities District No. 90-2,...
- S&P, Moody's Put Richmond, Calif., on Negative Watch. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;1/12/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31798, p36
Focuses on the bond rating of Richmond, California. Rating of Moody's Investors Service on the city; Debt of the city; Financial condition of the city.
- Omaha's Pension Struggles Drive Hotel Downgrade. Devitt, Caitlin // Investment Management Mandate Pipeline;3/3/2014, p2
The article discusses the downgrading of the Omaha Convention Hotel Corp. by Moody's Investors Service to A1 from Aa3 and the revision of its outlook to negative. The downgrade is affecting 144 million U.S. dollars of outstanding bonds and reflects the hotel's historically narrow net revenues...
- Moody's Upgrades Jersey City to A1. Slavin, Robert // Bondbuyer.com;11/17/2014, p1
Moody's Investors Service upgraded Jersey City, N.J. to A1 from A2, citing rising residential income levels, healthier government balance sheets and improved structural balance.
- Higher taxes are inevitable in Chicago. Cahill, Joe // Crain's Chicago Business;3/10/2014, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p0004
The article reports on Moody's Investors Service's reduction of the bond ratings of Chicago, Illinois. Topics discussed include Mayors Richard M. Daley and Rahm Emanuel's shorting of Chicago's contributions to public employee pension funds between 2003 and 2014 and curtailing of the pension...