Memphis Utility Plans Record Deal
- Commission to study sale of Memphis Light, Gas and Water Division. // American Gas;Feb98, Vol. 80 Issue 1, p5
Reports on the plan to study the possible sale of the Memphis Light, Gas and Water Division (MLGW) of the government of Memphis, Tennessee. Advantages of selling MLGW; Talleyrand LLC as the consulting firm commissioned to conduct the study.
- Memphis utility choosing consultant in August. // Pensions & Investments;7/21/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p47
Reports that a consultant is being sought by the Memphis Light, Gas and Water Division Pension System. When responses are due; Expected date for a decision.
- Urging broader deregulation strategy, Memphis utility study helps shelve sale. McKenna, Jon // Bond Buyer;03/19/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30354, p3
Focuses on Memphis, Tennessee Mayor W.W. Herenton's idea of selling the Memphis Light, Gas & Water Division (MLGW). City Council's effort to vote for a resolution to reject any sale proposal the administration might offer; Political debate over potential layoffs and rate hikes ensued after...
- LIGHTING THE PATH FOR HIGH-POTENTIAL EMPLOYEES. Salopek, Jennifer J. // T+D;Oct2012, Vol. 66 Issue 10, p54
The article discusses the utility company Memphis Light, Gas, and Water (MLGW) of Memphis, Tennessee, focusing on succession planning and leadership development. Topics include the company's nine schools of learning at its MLGW University, social media as a learning tool, quick response codes,...
- Energy. // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/29/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 4, p36
Presents a graph and charts related to bond issues in the energy industry for January 2001. Graph of technology underwriting volume; Tabulation of volume issue by product; Equity and debt deals; Top new issues managers; Equity underwriting calendar.
- Analysts Hail Bond Plan to Ease California Power Woes. Finestone, Deborah; Carpenter-Kasprzak, Sheri // Bond Buyer;01/30/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31066, p39
Reports on a bond plan to ease California's power shortage. Elements of an energy plan; Purchase of power through long-term contracts.
- Structured Transactions Gain Ground in Project Finance, but Crisis Could Take a Toll. Gregorio, Cesaltine // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/12/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 6, p12
Reports on the structured bond transactions in the power industry in the United States. Defaults associated with the energy crisis; Power deals in 2000.
- Untitled. // Utility Week;3/20/2015, p5
The article reports on the launch a 2.5 million pounds bond issue by renewable energy firm TLS Hydro Power in collaboration with Triodos Bank.
- Clean Energy Victory Bonds. // E THIS WEEK;11/25/2012, p5
The article provides an answer to a question on Clean Energy Victory Bonds.