Hanging out in the 'Boom Boom' Room
- The secret's out: Spy Camp allows kids a unique taste of covert affairs. Cohn, Alicia M. // Hill;3/11/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 33, p16
The article offers information on the Spy Camp course offered by Spy Museum for children to learn about the disciplines involved in spy craft in the U.S.
- Studying and Teaching About Intelligence: The Approach in the United Kingdom. Goodman, Michael S. // Studies in Intelligence;2006, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p10
The author considers intelligence as an academic subject in Great Britain. He discusses the four approaches to studying intelligence, which includes the historical/biographical approach, the functional approach and the structural approach. He explores the birth of U.S. intelligence teaching in...
- Editorial. Fernández, Fernando Velasco; Ribagorda, Arturo // Inteligencia y Seguridad: Revista de AnÃ¡lisis y Prospectiva;jun2014, Vol. 2014 Issue 15, p9
An introduction is presented in which the authors discuss the articles in this issue, including one on climatology, one on intelligence personnel, and one on intelligence services education.
- MARKET RESOURCES. // Consumer Behavior;2008, p226
The article presents a list of market analysts in the U.S., including ACNielsen, Albing International Marketing and America's Research Group.
- CORRECTIONS. // BRW;8/28/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 34, p22
A correction to an article on stock analysts in the August 2008 issue is presented.
- UTILITIES. // BRW;8/28/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 34, p22
A chart is presented that shows the second to fifth-placed stock analysts in the utilities sector, as featured in a ranking of the top analysts in Australia in the August 14-20, 2008 issue.
- NASD Fines Bernstein and Analyst Hintz. // American Banker;2/9/2006, Vol. 171 Issue 27, p2
This article presents information about the fining of Bernstein and analyst Hintz. This particular article is not included at the request of the rights holder,.
- Evaluating and Improving Online Intelligence Courses. Luce, Alexandra // Journal of Strategic Security;Fall2013, Vol. 6 Issue 3, preceding p1
Civilian, military and government institutions offer a wide range of courses on intelligence and are increasingly doing so online. While evaluation and improvement are critical to ensuring quality training and education, there is little research about how to evaluate and improve online...
- EDUCATION AND TRAINING IN THE NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE ACADEMY. SEBE, M. // Univers Strategic;2014, Issue 2, p48
The author of this study attempt to conduct an analysis of the current state of affairs of intelligence studies in Romania, with a special focus on intelligence education and training. The case studies address the issues of education, training and scientific research activities conducted in the...