Defense Giant EADS Expands Role in U.S. Marketplace
- EADS North America's UH-145 Helicopter Enters Army's LUH Competition. Fein, Geoff // Helicopter News;9/6/2005, p1
The article deals with the plan of European Aeronautic Defence and Space Co. (EADS) North America to offer its UH-145 helicopter in the bid to win an Army contract for the service's Light Utility helicopter (LUH). Ralph Crosby, chairman and CEO of EADS North America, commented on the UH-145. It...
- EADS Launches Broad Drive Into U.S. Market. Fulghum, David A. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;9/9/2002, Vol. 157 Issue 11, p32
Announces the long-term plans of EADS in increasing its visibility in the defense and commercial markets of U.S. Capitalization in U.S. defense investments in hundreds of tankers; Establishment of headquarters in the U.S. for the integration of its military and commercial expertise;...
- HERVÃ‰ GUILLOU Will play key role in reshaped EADS space divisions. Macrae, Duncan // Interavia Business & Technology;Mar/Apr2003, Vol. 58 Issue 670, p6
Reports on the appointment of HervÃ© Guillou as chief executive officer of the European Aeronautic Defence and Space Co. in Europe. Job responsibilities; Career highlights; Achievements.
- SPOTLIGHT ON INDUSTRY. // Sea Power;Sep2002, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p64
Interviews European Aeronautic Defence and Space Co. (EADS) Chief Executive Officer Rainer Hertrich. Creation of the EADS in 2000; Association with aerospace and other defense sectors; Role as major subcontractor to the Integrated Deepwater System created by Lockheed Martin and Northrop Grumman.
- Eurocopter To Get New Chief. // Defense Daily International;3/14/2013, p3
The article announces the appointment of Guillaume Faury as the chief executive officer (CEO) of the European division of EADS NV starting May 1, 2013.
- EADS Announces Intent To Compete For KC-X Contract. // Defense Daily International;4/23/2010, Vol. 12 Issue 16, p3
The article reports on the intention of the European Aeronautic Defense and Space Co. (EADS) to compete for the contract on building KC-X in replacement for the U.S. airforce fleet KC-135. It mentions that EADS North America chairman Ralph Crosby expresses confidence that the company has the...
- EADS Foregoes Tanker Protest. Malenic, Marina // Defense Daily;3/7/2011, Vol. 249 Issue 43, p2
The article reports that European Aeronautic Defence & Space Co. (EADS) would not challenge the decision of the U.S. Air Force, to award a coveted aerial refueling tanker contract to Boeing Co. According to Ralph Crosby, EADS North America chairman, the Air Force was quite scrupulous on the...
- The Future is Always Challenging. Sadlowski, Manfred // NATO's Nations & Partners for Peace;2008, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p262
An interview with doctor Stefan Zoller, chief executive officer (CEO) and member of the Executive Committee of EADS Defense & Security (DS), is presented. According to him, he is responsible for everything in regard to DS, except for the military transport aircraft, space defense and military...
- EADS CEO Reaffirms Company Dedication To Transatlantic Partnership. Roosevelt, Ann // Defense Daily International;5/25/2007, Vol. 8 Issue 21, p2
The article reports on the optimism showed by European Aeronautics and Space Co. (EADS) chief executive officer Thomas Enders regarding the dedication of EADS to a common transatlantic agenda. According to Enders, progress will take the form of building blocks of concrete action, which require...