Tracking trends and identifying new opportunities
- The business of building your business opportunities for the new millennium. Sprenkel, Reid // Pest Control;Sep99, Vol. 67 Issue 9, p34
Introduces a series of articles about the state of the pest control industry in the United States as of September 1999. Commitment of series sponsor Dow AgroSciences to the development of the industry; Sales and marketing staff at Dow; Features of the articles in the series.
- Setting the Course for a Bright Future. Sprenkel, Reid // Pest Control;Sep2000, Vol. 68 Issue 9, pS2
Focuses on Dow AgroSciences and its business in the pest control industry. Efforts to continue growing its sales and marketing resources while enhancing education, training and product stewardship; Exploration of innovative ideas in pest control and management.
- EPA Awards Dow for Sentricon. // Pest Control;Sep2000, Vol. 68 Issue 9, p42
Reports that Dow AgroSciences LLC has received the 2000 Presidential Green Chemistry Challenge Award. Recognition for the firm's pest control technologies; Description of the Sentricon Termite Colony Elimination System.
- Trend Spotting. // Pest Control;Oct2003, Vol. 71 Issue 10, p8
Reports developments related to pest control industry in the U.S. as of October 2003. Construction of termite-resistant; Development of software program from Dow AgroSciences LLC; Launching of National Pest Management Association's QualityPro program.
- Sentricon AOs fulfill their need for speed. // Pest Control;Oct2004, Vol. 72 Issue 10, p76
Highlights the Speedstakes competition of representatives from three authorized operator (AO) locations of Dow AgroSicences' Sentricon Termite Colony Elimination System in Indianapolis, Indiana. Prizes of the contest; Lists of AO finalists; Activities presented.
- Dow AgroSciences LLC. // Pest Management Professional;Oct2008, Vol. 76 Issue 10, p104
The article profiles Dow AgroSciences LLC, a manufacturer of pest protection and monitoring products located in Indianapolis, Indiana. Dow commits to improve human life through responsible stewardship and customer success. Information about its major products is provided, which include the Halo...
- Highlander wins business banner contest. // Pest Control;Oct2005, Vol. 73 Issue 10, p22
Reports on the acquisition of the top prize by Highlander Termite in the second annual "Fumigation Banner Bonanza Contest," sponsored by the Pest Control Operators of California and Dow AgroSciences LLC in the U.S. Impact of the contest on the furnigation company's clients; Rules governing the...
- DOW AGROSCIENCES. Morris, Dave // Pest Management Professional;Sep2008, Vol. 76 Issue 9, p114
The article offers insights from Dave Morris, commercial leader of Dow AgroSciences Urban Pest Management, on the future of the pest control industry and the issues facing pest managers in the U.S. According to Morris, companies which do not do anything different to position themselves better...
- Terminating Termites. Palmieri, Marisa // Paperboard Packaging;Apr2006, Vol. 91 Issue 4, p14
The article introduces the new box design for the Ready to Install (RTI) Sentricon Termite Colony Elimination System. Senior packaging engineer specialist Paul Ouillette of Dow AgroSciences understands the concept that awkward packaging is the last thing a pest control technician should worry...