- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;11/14/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31265, p34
Presents bond market statistics of short term tax-exempt yields. Estimation of variable-rate demand; Details of daily general market; Presentation of the money market municipal index; Base rates in order of taxable and tax-exempt rates; Municipal swap index of Bond Market Association.
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;11/27/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31272, p33
Presents bond market statistics related to short term tax-exempt yields as of November 27, 2001 in the U.S. Types of bonds; Municipal Swap Index of the Bond Market Association; One-Year Note Index of the periodical 'The Bond Buyer.'
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;2/21/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31329, p34
Presents information on the statistics of the U.S. bond market regarding short-term tax-exempt yields as of February 21, 2002. Ratings of six-month yields; Price index of yields according to several rating agencies.
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;2/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31331, p44
Presents information related to the short-term tax-exempt yields in the U.S. bond markets as of February 25, 2002. Values for One-Month Notes; Yields for the daily general market.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;12/2/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31772, p33
Presents bond market statistics in the U.S., compiled as of December 5, 2003. Key market indicators; Tax-exempt yields; Securities prices.
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;12/21/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31290, p36
Presents charts providing information regarding statistics of the U.S. bond market on short-term tax-exempt yields as of December 21, 2001. Variable-rate demand.
- Municipal Demand. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;10/25/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31003, p7
Reports on the demand in the tax-exempt municipal bond market in the United States. Demand for shorter bonds.
- California Spreads. Ryst, Sonja // Bond Buyer;03/22/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30854, p7
Focuses on benefits of general market bonds with tax rates for residents in California. Comparison of market yields between bonds with tax rates and in-state tax-exempt securities; Justification of the general market name over state credit through spreadsheets; Value-added trades of selling...
- All tax-exempt negotiated bond issues. // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/11/99, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p38
Presents tax-exempt negotiated bond issue volume in the United States for 1997 and 1998.