Raymond James Hires Goldman VP to Run New Short-Term Unit
- Jefferson County, Ala., Expected to OK $400M for Schools. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;1/28/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32059, p4
The article reports that County commissioners in Jefferson County, Alaska are expected to approve the sale of $400 million of variable and auction-rate limited obligation warrants. According to Steve Sayler, the county's finance director, Commission approval would place Raymond James &...
- Mid-Tiers 'Moving on Up'. Ramage, James // Traders Magazine;Dec2009, Vol. 22 Issue 303, p45
The article focuses on the condition of several mid-tier companies in the U.S. It enumerates the companies that have recovered in the securities market including Macquarie Capital USA, Robert W. Baird & Co. Inc., Raymond James & Associates Inc., and Stifel, Nicolaus & Co. Inc. Moreover, these...
- Raymond James links syndicate with brokers on an intranet. Weisul, Kimberly // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/14/97, Vol. 63 Issue 28, p8
Details the expansion of Raymond James & Associates' corporate network on an intranet for brokers in the United States. Access given to brokers to give indications of interest in syndicated deals through an intranet; Praises received by the system from several brokers; Application of the system...
- Raymond James looks to recruit brokers for Western branches. Edwards, John G. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);7/5/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 27, pP13
The article reports that St. Petersburg, Florida-based Raymond James & Associates is looking to recruit new stockbrokers for its branches in Nevada, California, Washington, Oregon and Canada.
- Imagis Sees Buyout Proposal. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/1/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 13, p5
Reports on the decision of Imagis Technologies Inc. to retain Raymond James company to explore strategic alternatives of the company including a proposal to take Imagis private.
- Raymond James Taps Shadow for Multicurrency Ops. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;10/28/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 41, p7
Reports the installation of Raymond James of Shadow Financial Systems' ShadoSuite to support its multicurrency trade processing and clearing for non-transactions in the U.S. Replacement of the undisclosed third-party system; Linkage of the ShadoSuite to Automatic Data Processing's SIS system;...
- Top drug execs address investors. // Drug Store News;4/3/95, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p5
Presents a photograph of the participants at an investment conference hosted by Raymond James and Associates Inc. in 1995.
- Dade eyes cash sans issuance with unique refunding plan. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;07/09/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30183, p1
Details the financing program designed and proposed by Raymond James & Associates Inc. for Dade County in Florida through its waiver of the right to call $130 million of outstanding general obligation bonds. Benefits from this approach; Description of how the program will work; Rating and...
- Raymond James Wraps Up Army Housing Privatization Deal. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;12/06/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30781, p27
Reports the deal made by Raymond James & Associates Inc. to privatize housing on an army base in Dallas, Texas. Value of the deal made; Information on the privatization program of the United States Department of Defense.