ISM Index Climbs To 57.0 in Oct
- ISM Index Drops to 51.5 in March. Siegel, Gary // Bondbuyer.com;4/1/2015, p1
The overall economy grew for the seventieth straight time, while the manufacturing sector expanded for the twenty-seventh consecutive month, the Institute for Supply Management reported Wednesday.
- January ISM Index Shows Continued Expansion. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/2/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32311, p2
The article reports on the expansion of the overall economy for the 51st straight month in January based on the data from the Institute for Supply Management (ISM) in the U.S. The ISM index decreased to 54.8 in January from 56.6 in December. On the other hand, the manufacturing sector had...
- Economic Data May Indicate Growth. // Quality Progress;Nov2003, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p20
Focuses on indicators of the economic conditions of the U.S. as of November 2003. Overview of the growth in manufacturing sector of the country; Levels of employment in the sector; Assessment of the data released by the U.S. Institute for Supply Management on economic conditions.
- ISM April Survey Shows Growth in Manufacturing. // Metal Center News;May2007, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p50
The article provides updates on the economic performance of the manufacturing industry in the U.S. as of April 2007. According to the Report On Business form the Institute for Supply Management, the overall economy grew for the 66th consecutive month. Moreover, new orders and production improved...
- ISM Index 52.3 in Feb., Up From 49.3 in Jan. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/2/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32578, p6
The article reports on the data released by the Institute for Supply Management (ISM) regarding the overall economy for the 64th straight month in the U.S. In February 2007, the ISM index surged to 52.3 from 49.3 in January 2007. ISM predicted that the index will increase to 50.0, which means...
- May ISM Manufacturing Index Slips to 53.5 in May. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/4/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33724, p2
The article focuses on a report from the Institute for Supply Management which reveals that the overall U.S. economy rose for the thirty-six consecutive time while the manufacturing sector expanded for the thirty-fourth time.
- July ISM Index at 48.9, Up From 44.8 in June. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;08/04/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33160, p2
The article reports on the performance of the U.S. economy. According to the Institute for Supply Management (ISM), the overall economy grew for the third straight month while the manufacturing sector contracted for the 18th month in a row. The monthly report on business by the ISM showed that...
- ISM Index at 54.4 in May, Down From 57.3 in April. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/2/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32394, p40
The article reports that the overall economy of the U.S. grew for the 55th straight month in May 2006 while the manufacturing sector expanded for the 36th time is as many months, according to the Institute for Supply Management. The ISM index decreased to 54.4 in May from 57.3 in April....
- ISM: Manufacturing rang out 2014 strong. Cullen, David // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;1/2/2015, p4
The article focuses on the growth in the national economic activity in the manufacturing sector and the overall U.S. economy, according to the "ISM Manufacturing Report on Business for December 2014" released by the Institute for Supply Management. It discusses the implication of the growth for...