Capital Idea: Jackson Securities Boosts Coffers With Merrill's Aid
- San Manuel Indian tribe casino deals $265 to buysiders. H. B. O. // Private Placement Letter;11/15/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 44, p1
Reports on the securities transaction of San Manuel Entertainment Authority through its agent Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. in the U.S. Purpose of the deal's proceeds; Terms of the deal; Rating of the issue by Fitch Ratings.
- Industry Trends PromptHigher Targets for Merrill. Rieker, Matthias // American Banker;10/7/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 193, p23
Investment banking firms that have already posted their fiscal third-quarter results have delivered blockbuster profits, so some analysts expect Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. will do the same when it reports this month. A number of analysts have increased their expectations for Merrill recently,...
- Wall St. expansion slows. // Crain's New York Business;6/6/94, Vol. 10 Issue 23, p30
Reports on the decline in first-quarter profits at Wall Street firms in 1994. PaineWebber Inc. and Merrill Lynch & Co.'s decision to restrict hiring.
- Merrill Delivers 'Largest Deal of the Year,' Investors Devour It. Lewis, Jakema // Private Placement Letter;12/18/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 50, p1
Focuses on the private placement agreement between Lagardere and Merrill Lynch & Co. Amount involved in the deal; Plans on the proceeds from the deal; Strong points of the deal.
- Merrill Fund Biz Extends State Street's Lead. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;08/14/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 31, p1
Reports that State Street Corp. has won the fund accounting and daily pricing services of Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. Use of Merill's existing software system called Pas; State Street's global custody system called Global Horizon; Range of back office outsourcing.
- Toll road transaction from Panama marches to its own drummer. // Asset Securitization Report;5/30/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 21, p26
Reports on the Corredor Sur Trust, a toll road financial transaction led by U.S.-based investment company, Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. in Panama. Amount involved in the toll road financial deal; Credit rating assigned to the transaction by rating agencies; Mode of payments for the deal.
- Desktop Data, Inc. and Merrill Lynch Team to Deliver NewsEDGE. // Information Today;May97, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p76
Cites an agreement between Desktop Data Incorporated, a leader in LAN-based delivery of real time news, and Merrill Lynch's Trusted Global Advisor (TGA), to deliver NewsEDGE to 25,000 users worldwide. Management of the hardware, software and installation of this project; Comments from Don...
- Turkey's DenizBank Circles Upsized Deal. Y. B. // Private Placement Letter;7/4/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 26, p1
Reports that Istanbul, Turkey-based DenizBank has circled an upsized private placement transaction via agent Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. Transaction amount; Structure of the deal; Financial performance of the bank in 2004.
- ATA Glimpse. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/16/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 39, p6
The article presents several business-related news briefs in the U.S. Both CNET Networks founder and CEO Shelby Bonnie and McAfee's chairman and CEO George Samenuk have resigned from their respective companies on the issue of backdating. The September 2006 net value of Amaranth Advisors LLC...