OUT AND ABOUT
- TENPERCENTERIES. Feiwell, Jill; Brodesser, Claude // Daily Variety;3/13/2003, Vol. 278 Issue 49, p14
Presents news related to the motion picture industry in the U.S. as of March 2003. Jessica Simpson's signing of a representation deal with Creative Artists Agency; Writer-director-cinematographer Derek Cianfrance's selection of Gersh Agency as representative agency.
- film news. // Film Journal International;Oct2013, Vol. 116 Issue 10, p80
News briefs related to the motion picture industry are presented for October 2013. The video game "Watch Dogs" will be adapted in a film from the studio Columbia Pictures. The villain role of Ultron will be played by actor James Spader in the film "The Avengers: Age of Ultron." Director Derek...
- Events. // Hollywood Reporter;3/7/95, Vol. 336 Issue 15, p146
Lists events in the broadcasting and motion picture industry at Los Angeles, California on March 7, 1995. Includes Digital Hollywood at the Beverly Hilton Hotel; Women in Film International Summit at the Universal Hilton Hotel; California Copyright Conference on `Can Digital and Automated...
- Week in review. // Hollywood Reporter;3/7/95, Vol. 336 Issue 15, p147
Presents developments in the broadcasting and motion picture industry for the week ending March 6, 1995 in Los Angeles, California. Procter & Gamble Co.'s deal with Paramount Television Group; Walt Disney Co.'s preparation for the sequel of `Pretty Woman'; Turner Pictures' deal with producer...
- Calendar. // Hollywood Reporter;5/26/95, Vol. 337 Issue 22, p15
Lists events in the motion picture and broadcasting industry in the United States for the week of May 28 to June 11, 1995. Power Fast Forward Seminar by Women in Film; Hal Roach Entertainment Award Dinner; Florida Film Festival; 49th Annual Tony Awards; ShowBiz Expo West; Television: Its Impact...
- Business. Randall, Laura // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;05/09/2000, Vol. 362 Issue 49, p80
Presents a roundup of business articles relating to broadcasting and motion picture production companies in the United States as of May 9, 2000. Inclusion of Cumulus Media's deal to trade radio stations and cash for stations owned by Clear Channel Communications; Financial performance of the...
- Events. // Hollywood Reporter;2/9/95, Vol. 335 Issue 48, p22
Lists entertainment industry events on February 9, 1995. 18th annual Angel Awards; Tribute to David Brinkley and Mary Tyler Moore; International Radio & Television Society Foundation Industry Conference; Seminar entitled `The Psychology of Storytelling'; `New Narrative Filmmakers Showcase'.
- Events. // Hollywood Reporter;2/16/95, Vol. 336 Issue 3, p17
Lists events concerning the entertainment industry scheduled on February 16, 1995. Paul Kagan's seminar `DBS: New Competition in the Sky'; Benefit for Domestic Violence Safety Plan Hotline hosted by Laugh Factory; L.A. Film Development Committee Luncheon; Warner Bros. Studios Costume Department...
- Calendar. // Hollywood Reporter;1/23/95, Vol. 335 Issue 35, p39
Presents a calendar of events related to the motion picture and broadcasting industries of the United States slated from January 23 to February 26, 1995. Includes the NATPE Conference and Exhibition; CineAsia; Entertainment industry Expo 1995.