- GLOBAL MEDIA WORKFLOW. // Broadcast Engineering (World Edition);Aug2011, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p34
The article presents information related to Quantel Qtube workflow system from Quantel Ltd.
- Adobe and Quantel paint over patents. Fox, David // TVB Europe;Nov98, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p4
Reports that Quantel and Adobe Systems Inc. companies have given up their fight over an alleged patent infringement by Adobe, after almost two years of legal battle. Court decision in Delaware on five Paintbox patents; Analysis of the case.
- Quantel to break through the $12k price barrier. Jarrett, George // TVB Europe;May2002, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p4
Announces the launching of the generationQ broadcasting software products from Quantel at the 2002 trade show of the National Broadcasters Association. Cost of the package; Features and capabilities of the products; Description of the units comprising the software package.
- High-volume Quantel. Jarrett, George // TVB Europe;Sep2002, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p3
Reports that Quantel plans to introduce several television production equipment during the IBC 2002 broadcasting trade show to be held in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Company's plan to continue the introduction of its generationQ product range; QEdit pro editing and effects machine; QPaintbox Pro...
- Online in July. // Video Systems;Jul2003, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p18
Reports developments in the video recordings industry in the U.S. as of July 2003. Objective of the conference Siggraph 2003; Upgrade to the desktop video applications of Adobe Systems Inc.; Integration of DVD recording capability in consumer DVD decks.
- FIVE YEARS, FIVE COMPANIES. Ochiva, Dan; Turner, Bob // Millimeter;Nov2003, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p81
Reviews the difficulties five of the top companies that supplied editing, graphics, and effects hardware and software to the U.S. film industry from 1998â€”2003. Business focus of Alias; Acquisition of new technologies for Avid Technology Inc.; Development of various products from Discreet...
- Adobe paints a perfect patent picture for jury. Rubenstein, Bruce // Corporate Legal Times;Feb98, Vol. 8 Issue 75, p24
Reports that Adobe Systems Incorporated in San Jose, California has won an important patent victory over English computer manufacturer Quantel Incorporated. Background on the case filed by Quantel against Adobe; Decision of the court on the case; Basis for the court's decision.
- NHNZ improves workflows with Quantel Max, Genetic Engineering. Finlayson, Stuart // Broadcast Engineering Exclusive Insight;6/19/2012, p11
The article reports on the purchase of a Quantel Max HD assist station with Genetic Engineering shared workflow infrastructure by NHNZ, a television production firm in New Zealand. The new systems allow the television production firm to increase the productivity of its Quantel eQ multiresolution...
- Lighting the way with new investment. Hawkes, Rebecca // TVB Europe;Apr2001, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p54
Reports on the purchase of Quantel iQ post production system in Great Britain by Light Age. Key features of Quantel iQ; Integration of iQ with Light Age's broadcasting system; Investment of Light Age in online broadcast channel Gritted.com.