NIKE "SPEED CHAIN"
- DEC: Commercial production's new look. Thorpe, Laurence J. // SHOOT;8/25/95, Vol. 36 Issue 34, p4
Discusses the creative benefits presented by digital electronic cinematography (DEC) in the production of television commercials. Electronic manipulation of every aspect of the visual image; Sony DOW-700 digital camcorder's high picture performance breakthroughs; Cost savings in the production...
- Brave new world. Soter, Tom // SHOOT;1/28/94, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p28
Focuses on the increasing popularity of digital animation technology in television advertising productions. Sophisticated animated feature films as technological precedents for digital animation; Change in the perception of advertisers on the merits of computer-generated imagery; Production...
- Classic seasoning. O'Neal, Ennis // SHOOT;5/20/94, Vol. 35 Issue 20, p21
Focuses on the work of tabletop directors in television advertising in the United States. Role of tabletop directors; Use of technological advancements; Major achievements by tabletop directors in television advertising.
- Interactive pros and cons discussed. Ecke, Raymond // SHOOT;1/21/94, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p8
Presents the views of the panelists presented during the seminar entitled `Interactive Media: R U Experienced?,' concerning consumer acceptance of interactive media in the United States. Expectations of people on CD-ROM programs; Creation of a consumer demand for multimedia television; Impact of...
- Gelber Television adds Digital potsproduction suite. Ecke, Raymond // SHOOT;1/6/95, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p8
Reports on Gelber Television's acquisition of a Digital Betacam suite for use in postproduction work on 30- and 60-second commercial spots. Views of owner Charles Gelber; Features of format; Gelber's work on infomercials; Costing involved in infomercial production.
- VISUAL EFFECTS & ANIMATION. // SHOOT;2/22/2013, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p6
The article lists the top global visual effects and animation television commercials for February 2013 which include "Fireman" of Axe/Lynx Apollo, "Vapor Trail" of Nike Inc. and "Space Babies" of Kia Sorento Ltd.
- Commercial insertion system to undergo `real-world test'. Scully, Sean // Broadcasting & Cable;4/26/93, Vol. 123 Issue 17, p54
Reports on Continental CableVision's operational test of a digital commercial insertion system in cooperation with a major New England advertising agency using advertisements for Stop-N-Shop, a large grocery store chain. Insertion procedure; Digital Equipment Corp. developed the system;...
- TV Answer sets deal. // Advertising Age;3/8/1993, Vol. 64 Issue 10, p43
Reports that TV Answer has teamed up with Transactional Media, Beverly Hills, California to develop uses of the new interactive technology for infomercials and home shopping. When it is expected to become available to consumers; Details.
- Taming the TV beast. Piirto, Rebecca // American Demographics;May93, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p34
Discusses the implications of television digitalization in advertising. Fight between telecommunications industry and cable industry for pipeline control; Joint ventures between cable and telephone companies; Interactive TV; Pay-per-view; Electronic programming guides; Video shopping; Threat to...