ONCE UPON A TIME IN SYLMAR
- Hoodwinked. // Dolly;Sep2006, Issue 431, p139
The article reviews the animated motion picture "Hoodwinked."
- Final Changes. // Millimeter;Dec2005, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p10
The article focuses on the final changes on the processing of the animated film "Hoodwinked." FotoKem colorist Walter Volpatto color-timed the film and made certain visual fixes that money and time limitation prevented filmmakers from addressing earlier in the process.
- Pipeline. Goldman, Michael // Millimeter;Dec2005, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p9
The article evaluates Final Cut Pro 3 animation software and offers information on capabilities, specification, applications. The software was used for the effects in the motion picture "Hoodwinked."
- Filmstrips: LANGUAGE ARTS. Kornegay, Debra; Gerhardt, Lillian N.; Mandell, Phyllis Levy // School Library Journal;Oct85, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p131
Reviews the filmstrip 'Little Red Riding Hood,' produced by Listening Library.
- EDITOR'S NOTE. Zahid, Ramin // Animation;Mar2006, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p2
The article comments on the positive developments in the animation industry. These include: Disney's acquisition of Pixar for $7.4 billion; possible synergies with Apple's Steve Jobs in the board of Disney; and the success of the computer graphics film "Hoodwinked!" which gives hope to...
- Technical Question and Answer Service. // British Kinematography, Sound & Television;Dec1973, Vol. 55 Issue 12, p395
The article presents questions and answers related to cinematography. One person asks how to calculate film exposure ratings under water. Another inquires on the computation of camera speed in terms of picture per second. A reader asks about the appropriate picture geometry when ordering films...
- PICK OF THE WEEK. // Campaign (UK);8/6/2010, Issue 31, p31
The article features the film "Red Riding Hood."
- Red Riding Hood Beauty. HEMPHILL, MEG // Hollywood Reporter;3/25/2011, Vol. 417 Issue 11, p28
An interview with makeup artist Monica Huppert is presented in which she discusses the look of actress Amanda Seyfried in the film "Red Riding Hood,", the makeup products used by her in the film and the lip liner used for the actress.
- MYRTLE BEACH INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL. Carrozza, J. L. // MovieMaker;Spring2010, Vol. 17 Issue 86, p19
The article offers the author's insights on the Myrtle Beach International Film Festival held at Myrtle Beach, South Carolina in New England From December 1-5, 2009, wherein it features films including "Little Red Riding Hood," "My Sweet Misery," and "Artois the Goat."