- News Briefs... // Educational Marketer;1/21/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p7
Presents news briefs on companies engaged in educational publishing as of January 2002, including the partnership between WebCT and Prosoft Training.
- News Briefs... // Educational Marketer;6/23/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 18, p8
Reports developments related to educational marketing in the U.S. as of June 2003. Industrial relations between WebCT and SCT; Integration agreement between WebCt and Datatel; Focus of a workshop at the National Center for Education Research and Technology conference.
- Sundance will park it in Park City through 2018. McClintock, Pamela // Daily Variety;10/31/2005, Vol. 289 Issue 21, p2
Reports on the relocation of Sundance Institute from Salt Lake City to Park City, Utah. Approval of the agreement by the local officials pertaining to the relocation; Terms of the agreement; Amount involved in the agreement.
- Lucky 13 at Sundance lab. Reich, Ashley // Daily Variety;4/27/2010, Vol. 307 Issue 17, p9
The article reports that the Sundance Institute has selected various projects for its annual Directors and Screenwriters Lab to be held on June 1-25, 2010 at the Sundance Resort in Utah.
- SUNDANCE INSTITUTE SELECTS EIGHT PROJECTS FOR 2012 THEATRE LAB AT SUNDANCE RESORT, JULY 9-29. // Dramatist;Jul/Aug2012, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p6
The article reports on eight projects selected by Sundance Institute which will participate in the 2012 Theatre Lab at the Sundance Resort on July 9-29, 2013.
- INSTITUTE FILLS 'DANCE CARD. Oei, Lily // Daily Variety;4/25/2002, Vol. 275 Issue 40, p35
Highlights the 20th anniversary of the Sundance Institute. Attendees of the show; Schedule of activities; Attendance of former U.S. President Bill Clinton.
- In the Hills far from Sundance. Peters, Jenny // Variety;6/13/2011, Vol. 423 Issue 5, p27
The article looks at a fundraiser for the Sundance Institute held at the Franklin Canyon Ranch in Los Angeles, California.
- Architectural Digest visits: Robert Redford at Sundance. Thurman, J. // Architectural Digest;Apr89, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p162
Describes the environmental philosophy, low-key development, architecture, design and Native American art collection at Sundance in Provo Canyon, Utah, retreat, arts center and business investment of actor Robert Redford.
- Sundance ever warm to Latin American fare. Moore, Daniel S. // Variety;3/25/96, Vol. 362 Issue 8, p59
Focus on the Sundance Institute's interest in Latin America. How the Institute's Latin American program has developed since 1993; What programs for 1996 include; Comments from Michelle Satter, director of the institute.