Partnerships & Acquisitions
- Partnerships & Acquisitions... // Educational Marketer;10/14/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 29, p9
Reports on developments concerning partnerships and acquisitions involving educational publishing companies in the U.S. as of October 14, 2002.
- Partnerships & Acquisitions ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;11/7/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 22, p8
The article reports on the partnerships and acquisitions in the educational publishing sector in the U.S. including Pearson PLC's partnership with adaptive learning platform provider Knewton Inc. and the acquisition of Kid Pix, a brand of drawing and painting software, by Software MacKiev Co.
- Acquisitions & Partnerships ... // Educational Marketer;7/19/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 21, p8
Reports on acquisitions and partnerships in educational publishing in the U.S. Partnership of Pearson Education with exam-authoring provider Respondus; Strategic relationship of The Princeton Review and the New York City Investment Fund with Oasis Children's Services; Provision of summer and...
- Acquisitions & Partnerships ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;11/10/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 22, p8
The article offers information on several acquisitions and partnerships in the educational publishing industry of the U.S. including the partnership between Jones and Bartlett Publishers and Mexican Red Cross, the partnership of Cengage Learning Fifty Lessons, and the alliance of National...
- Publishers Go On Spending Sprees With Purchases Aimed At Getting Them Online And Into Testing. // Educational Marketer;08/21/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 24, p1
Reports on the merger and acquisition trend in the educational publishing industry as of August 2000.
- Pearson Completes NCS Acquisition; Appoints New CEO of NCS Pearson. // Educational Marketer;10/02/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 28, p2
Deals with the acquisition of educational and testing services company National Computer Systems by Pearson PLC.
- Online Penetration, Print Position, Testing At Core Of 2000's Biggest Deals. // Educational Marketer;01/22/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p1
Reports on merger and acquisition deals in the educational publishing industry in 2000.
- Vivendi Universal To Houghton Mifflin: Parlez-Vous Francais? // Educational Marketer;06/04/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 16, p5
Uncovers the plan of Paris, France-based company Vivendi Universal to buy Boston, Massachusetts-based educational publisher Houghton Mifflin.
- Acquisitions in Education Market Pick Up as Confidence Returns. // Educational Marketer;5/6/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 13, p1
Presents an update on the acquisitions in the educational publishing industry as of May 2002.