Wiley Embraces Consumer Computer Books While Other Publishers Avoid Them
- New Dialog Ondisc titles. // Computers in Libraries;Oct94, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p42
Reports on the debut of John Wiley and Sons' Dialog OnDisc KirkOthmer Encyclopedia of Chemical Technology CD-ROM. Features; Pricing; Contact information.
- Wiley release books catalog on CD-ROM. // Computers in Libraries;Oct94, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p42
Reports on the release of John Wiley & Sons' Computer Books Catalog CD-ROM. Features; Product support; Contact information.
- Wiley-Blackwell Release Combines Mass Spectrometry Collections. // Computers in Libraries;Jan2009, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p35
The article reviews the NIST 2008 Mass Spectral Library, a mass spectral database from Wiley-Blackwell.
- HISTOLOGY. Vázquez, José // American Biology Teacher (National Association of Biology Teache;Aug2004, Vol. 66 Issue 6, p454
Reviews the computer program Digital Histology from John Wiley & Sons Inc.
- Picks of the month. Schneider, Roxanne // Tech & Learning;Sep94, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p8
Evaluates Cliffs Notes Inc.'s Cliffs StudyWare for the SAT I computer software. Price; Platforms and unusual system requirements; Scope; Online help; Reports included.
- CLIFFS STUDYWARE FOR THE GRE. Grandgenett, Neal // Mathematics & Computer Education;Winter2000, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p102
The article reviews the CLIFFS STUDYWARE FOR THE GRE software from Cliffs Notes Inc.
- FINANCIAL NEWS. // Book Publishing Report;7/1/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 25, p8
Presents financial news in the book publishing industry, as of July 2002. Millbrook Press; John Wiley & Sons.
- Ziff Davis Launches Book Series with John Wiley. // Book Publishing Report;11/24/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 45, p7
Reports that Ziff Davis Media has launched a series of technology-related books enlisting the help of John Wiley and Sons as producer. Significance of the move to Ziff Davis.
- Revenue Down Slightly At John Wiley & Sons P/T Segment. // Book Publishing Report;9/13/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 35, p4
Reports that John Wiley & Sons Inc. has reported a slight decline in revenue for fiscal quarter 2005 in the U.S. List of the company's flagship titles for the quarter; Factor that caused the sluggish financial performance; Statement of CEO William Pesce, on what drives the year-on-year growth...