- News Briefs... // Educational Marketer;06/12/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 17, p8
Presents updates on educational publishing in the United States as of June 12, 2000, including the services agreement between Scholastic Inc. and Yahoo! Inc.
- Scholastic Q1 Revenues Up 98%; Educational Unit Sales Rise 65%. // Educational Marketer;10/09/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 29, p6
Reports on Scholastic Inc., the publisher of the `Harry Potter' book series.
- Scholastic Reorganizes Educational Publishing Efforts, Names Head. // Educational Marketer;11/13/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 32, p4
Deals with the reorganization of educational publishing company Scholastic Inc.
- Test Prep Mania Prompts Program From Scholastic. // Educational Marketer;7/15/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 21, p6
Reports on educational magazine publisher Scholastic Inc.'s inclusion of test-preparation programs as a publishing product. Alignment of instructional materials with state academic standards; Value in preparing students for high-stakes examinations; Integration of state-test preparation into...
- Scholastic Education Revenue Rises, Corp. Falls. // Educational Marketer;8/5/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 22, p4
Reports on the goal of Scholastic Corp.'s Educational Publishing division to boost marketing and sales efforts for reading improvement programs. List of businesses that the company had already acquired; Education revenue growth; Sales increase of supplemental reading improvement programs.
- Scholastic Ed Soars on Technology Sales in First Half. // Educational Marketer;1/ 4/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p1
The article reports on the continues growth of technology products and services in the Educational Publishing segment at Scholastic Inc. in New York. It mentions that Educational publishing revenue increases to 34.7% to 122.6 million in the fiscal second quarter ended on October 31, 2011....
- Peopleï¿½. // Educational Marketer;1/23/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p7
The article reports on career developments in the educational publishing industry in the United States. Scholastic has appointed David Allender as vice president and editorial director for Scholastic Book Clubs. Career college operator DeVry Inc. has appointed Harvey Leffring as chief...
- People... // Educational Marketer;8/2/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 22, p8
The article presents information about executive appointments in corporations. Publisher Scholastic Corp. named Linda Keene as its executive vice president, marketing. Educational publishing company Princeton Review Inc. has named Margot Lebenberg as executive vice president and general counsel.
- Scholastic Q3 Revenue Up, So Is Outlook for Future of Fair Business. // Educational Marketer;4/16/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p6
The article focuses on the financial performance of New York-based-Scholastic for fiscal 2007. As reported, the management of Scholastic expects increased sales in core clubs and improved efficiencies for strong business. It is noted that the sales of the company increased by 1.5 percent to...