McGraw-Hill Educ. Squeaks Through Q3 with a 1% Increase in Revenue; Down Slightly for Nine Months
- McGraw-Hill Education Caps Year With Double-Digit Revenue Growth And Operating Profit. // Educational Marketer;02/19/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p1
Reports on the increase in revenue and operating profit of McGraw-Hill Education in 2000.
- McGraw-Hill Education Sees Double-Digit Revenue Growth for 2001. // Educational Marketer;2/4/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p4
Reports on the increase in revenue of McGraw-Hill Education in 2001. INSET: McGraw-Hill Cos.' Financial Overview Year Ended Dec. 31, 2001.
- McGraw-Hill Education Caps Year With Double-Digit Revenue Growth. // Electronic Education Report;02/28/2001, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p7
Reports the increase in corporate revenue of McGraw-Hill Education in the United States. Amount spent on instructional materials; Estimation of operating profit for each division; Percentage of company sales.
- Harcourt's HRW Leads in Texas 6-12 Math Adoption. // Educational Marketer;8/6/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 15, p1
The article reports on the leading textbook publishing companies in the grades 6-12 math adoption cycle in Texas in 2007. Accordingly, Harcourt Education Group and McGraw-Hill Education garnered the one and two positions, respectively. Particularly, Hartcourt's Holt, Rinehart & Winston's imprint...
- McGraw-Hill Ed. Ends Year With 7.2% Growth. // Educational Marketer;2/4/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p1
The article reports on the growth in revenue at McGraw-Hill Education in 2007. It states that the strong sales in textbook adoption in PreK-12 market as well as the late ordering in the fourth quarter boosted the revenue growth by six percent to 197.9 million dollars. It forecasts a...
- McGraw-Hill Ed's Q3 Down, K-12 Market Deteriorates. // Educational Marketer;11/ 9/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 22, p1
The article reports on the revenue of McGraw-Hill Education which is about one billion dollars for the third quarter of 2010 in the U.S. It mentions that the revenue is down by 11.6 percent compared to same quarter in 2009. Harold McGraw III, chief executive officer (CEO) of the company, says...
- McGraw-Hill Education Revenue Climbs 11.5% In 2005 On Strength Of Dynamic K-12 Sales. // Educational Marketer;2/6/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p1
The article reports on the increase in the revenue of McGraw-Hill Education, the third largest textbook publisher in the U.S. Its revenue raised to 2.67 billion dollars in 2005. The reason behind the success was the strong sales in its K-12 business. The higher education sales growth contributed...
- Financial News. // Book Publishing Report;04/23/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 17, p7
Reports on the financial performance of companies involved in the bookselling and book publishing industries in the United States, as of April 23, 2001. Rise in first-quarter revenues at McGraw-Hill Education; Increase in Courier Corp.'s company-wide net sales; Rise in Intervisual Books Inc.'s...
- McGraw-Hill Ed. Faces New Future, After Rough 2011. // Educational Marketer;02/13/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p4
The article reports on the challenges facing educational publisher McGraw-Hill Education (MHE) in 2012. It mentions that the company faces difficult market conditions in 2012, particularly in the PreK-12 segment and expects its 2012 revenue and operating profit to be flat with 2011. It also...