- Two Syracuse, N.Y., Hospitals Downgraded to Junk by S&P. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;01/29/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31065, p1
Reports on the financial problems facing Course Health Hospital and Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse in New York. Decision of Standard & Poor's to downgrade the hospitals' debt to junk bond status; Bonds that were affected by the Standard & Poor's rating.
- Downey Downgrade. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;8/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32200, p31
Reports on the decision of Standard & Poor's to downgrade the Downey Regional Medical Center's sub-investment-grade debt in California. Continued operating losses incurred by the hospital; Downgrading of the outstanding revenue bonds, which were issued by the California Health Facilities...
- ILLINOIS: A Negative Blessing. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/27/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32475, p35
The article reports on the revision of Standard & Poor's Corp.'s outlook for the bonds issued for Blessing Hospital by the Illinois Health Facility Authority and the city of Quincy in Illinois. The rating agency has changed the rating from stable to negative, citing the failure of the hospital...
- FLORIDA: Positive for N. Broward Hospital. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;11/16/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32510, p33
The article focuses on the bond ratings of Standard & Poor's Corp. for the outstanding revenue bonds of North Broward Hospital District in Florida. The revised positive from stable outlook reflects a sustained improvement in core operations. And the district's A-minus underlying rating was...
- Citrus Valley Climbing Out. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;6/23/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32409, p35
The article reports on the upgrade of bonds issued for Citrus Valley Health Partners by credit rating agency Standard & Poor's Corp. The bonds, which were issued for the San Gabriel Valley hospital system through the California Statewide Communities Development Authority, were rated BB-plus from...
- UPGRADES CLIMB, BUT SLOWLY. Haugh, Richard // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;Jun2001, Vol. 75 Issue 6, p55
Looks at the performance of hospital bond ratings that was upgraded by two bond-rating agencies in the first quarter of 2001. Moody's Investors Service; Standard & Poor's.
- Proctor Up to Triple-B. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/9/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32856, p29
Reports on the upgrade of the credit rating of Proctor Hospital in Illinois. Upgrade made to the Series 1991 bonds of the hospital by Standard & Poor's Corp.; Debt rating assigned to the medical center by Moody's Investors Service Inc.
- Just Before $132M Issue, University of Cincinnati Is Downgraded by S&P. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/11/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31590, p3
Reports on downgrade in ratings of multimillion dollar debt that includes short-term notes and long-term new-money and refunding bonds issued by the University of Cincinnati in Cincinnati, Ohio by Standard & Poor's Corp. Reason for downgrade in bond ratings; Possible issuance of several other...
- Agencies Assign High Ratings To California's $11B Raw Deal. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;6/6/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31651, p1
California's upcoming $11 billion revenue anticipation warrant sale was assigned a preliminary SP-1 rating by Standard & Poor's Corp. in the week ending June 6, 2003. State Controller Steve Westly said that with these ratings he expects the one-year debt to sell at an interest rate below...