- Republican-in-Name-Only label doesn't fit Guinn. Muth, Chuck // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);8/2/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 31, pP25
The author discusses the policies of Nevada governor Kenny Guinn and the issues being raised by his criticis to prove that he is not a true Republican.
- Should Recalls Be Allowed? // Scholastic News -- Senior Edition;9/15/2003, Vol. 72 Issue 3, p7
Presents opposing views on allowing recalls for governors in California.
- A supply of goodwill for Guinn. Myers, Dennis // Las Vegas Business Press;1/20/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p5
Comments on the inaugural address of Nevada governor Kenny Guinn. Respect given by Guinn to employees; Tax package; Views on the distribution of the state's tobacco settlement funds.
- Campaign reform starts here and now. // Las Vegas Business Press;02/05/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p4
Editorial. Comments on the re-election financing methods employed by Governor Kenny Guinn in Las Vegas, Nevada. Objective of the holiday fund raising; Contributions demanded from gambling executives; Considerations on the ethical aspects of the practice.
- ACLU follows recall lawsuit with request for restraining order. // Gay & Lesbian Times;8/14/2003, Issue 816, p41
Discusses the request of the American Civil Liberties Union for a federal judge to postpone the gubernatorial recall election in California. Request for additional time to replace the punch card voting machines; Prevention of complications in counting ballots.
- VOTE NO ON THE RECALL, YES ON BUSTAMANTE. // Gay & Lesbian Times;8/14/2003, Issue 816, p57
Comments on the gubernatorial recall election in California.
- The Gov.-elect as his own man. Myers, Dennis // Las Vegas Business Press;12/14/98, Vol. 15 Issue 50, p4
Opinion. Focuses on Kenny Guinn, the governor-elect of Nevada. Reaction to negative campaigns received before the elections; Forecast of Guinn's performance as a new governor; Assessment of his political experience; Expertise of the governor's staff.
- The Honeymooners. Myers, Dennis // Las Vegas Business Press;02/01/99, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p4
Comments on issues related to the first 100 days of power by Governor-elect Kenny Guinn of Nevada. Criticism of union publicist and columnist Andrew Barbano against Guinn; Reaction of State of Nevada Employees Association members to productivity demand of Guinn; Decision of Republican leaders...
- Nev. Faculty Group 'Puzzled' by Governor's Pay prediction. // Community College Week;8/18/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p14
Reports on the confusion of representatives of public employee groups on the pay prediction of Nevada Governor Kenny Guinn. Statement of the governor regarding the pay raise; Pay raise policy of the state for college teachers; Percentage of pay raise in 2004.