Hogan Leaving MassDevelopment This Month
- PEOPLE ON THE MOVE. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;8/1/2008, Issue 323899, p16
The article announces several promotions and appointments including James Mueller as executive vice president (EVP) of Excel National Bank, Michael J. Hogan as one of the top 100 labor attorneys in the U.S. for 2008 and Kimberly A. Gaab as most recently been an assistant U.S. attorney with the...
- Vermont Department of Liquor Control. Niksic, Melissa // StateWays;Jul/Aug2013, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p8
The article features the Vermont Department of Liquor Control (VDLC). According to Stephanie O'Brien, Commission Chairperson of VDLC, the department is being operated like business and they are proud to have Michael Hogan as acting chief executive officer (CEO). Members of the Vermont Liquor...
- CEO dismissal, institutional development, and environmental dynamism. Li, Weiwen; Lu, Yuan // Asia Pacific Journal of Management;Dec2012, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p1007
CEO dismissal is one of the most theoretically interesting topics in strategic management. From a critical realistic perspective, we identify the core assumptions underlying perspectives on CEO dismissal and specify the contexts in which these assumptions are likely to be realistic. We then...
- FAMILY BUSINESSES HONORED AT 2015 FBA AWARDS. Sims, Anna // Massachusetts Family Business;Winter2015, p8
The article discusses the 2015 Family Business Association Awards for the State of Massachusetts at the Royal Sonesta in Cambridge to honor the contributions of family businesses across the State. Also included are the awardees New England Security Group for Small Business of the Year, A.D....
- Selecting Leaders. Fernandez, Jorge E. // Executive Excellence;Feb2003, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p14
Focuses on the recruitment, selection and development practices of chief executive officers (CEO) in the U.S. Assessment of the behavioral style of CEO; Factors considered in promotion of executive; Behavioral characteristics of CEO.
- Correction. // Employee Benefit News;Jun2007, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p7
A correction to the article about Fred Barstein, founder and chief executive officer of 401Exchange, published in the April 15, 2007 issue, is presented.
- WHAT MAGAZINES CEOS ARE READING. // SGB;Mar/Apr2010, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p44
The article focuses on the favorite magazines of some chief executive officers including A. Stone Douglass, CEO of Orange 21, Bob Puccini, President Mizuno USA and Matt Rubel, CEO Collective Brands.
- Application Process. Adams, Scott // Conference Board Review;Nov/Dec2008, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p12
An excerpt from the writer Scott Adams' blog posted at the web site www.dilbertblog.typepad.com is presented.
- COMMUNICATION MAKES BETTER BOSS. // Broker Magazine;Jun/Jul2001, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p6
Discusses the traits of successful chief executive officers. Ability to listen and examine people's perspectives; Development of fair policies and solutions.