Municipals, Treasuries Rise in Part On Bond-Friendly Spending Data
- Final Aug. U. of Mich. Index at 91.9 vs. 93.1 in July. Siegel, Gary // Bondbuyer.com;8/28/2015, p1
The University of Michigan's final August consumer sentiment index reading was 91.9, compared to the preliminary August 92.9, and the final July 93.1, according to market sources.
- Internet Highway Report…. // Journal of Financial Planning;Nov2000, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p30
The article features several Web sites related to financial planning. The Web site, www.ebondusa.com, offers neutral price information, price evaluation, market information and trading platform for municipal bonds. The Web site, www.carescout.com, offers information in ratings and rankings of...
- Fed Survey: Consumers See Weaker Labor Market. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;12/13/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34627, p1
Consumer expectations on inflation "only shifted minimally since October, while expectations about the labor market became more negative," according to the Survey of Consumer Expectations, released by the Federal Reserve Bank of New York on Monday.
- Growing New York County doubles its debt load with new GO issue. Roy, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p1
Reports on Orange County, New York's plan to issue $60 million in bonds in August 1997. Concerns about population growth; Population figures from the 1970s to the 1990s; Graph comparing the results of bond issuance from 1991-1996.
- High-yield scarcity helps sale of a nonrated sewer refunding in Alabama. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p7
Reports on the growing popularity of high-yielding municipal bonds among investors. Bonds issue by Parish, Alabama in August 1997; Sale of New Orleans general obligation bonds; Prices.
- The Bond Buyer new-issue calendar. // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p8
Presents a listing of municipal bond and note offerings announced in August 1997. Competitive bond offerings; Competitive note offerings; Negotiated bonds; Issuer; Description; Amount; Financial adviser; Maturing.
- Sealed bids invited. Parkes, Tim // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p12
Presents a listing of municipal bond offerings announced in August 1997. Bond offerings in Arkansas; Connecticut; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Texas.
- Results of negotiated sales. Tracey, Yvonne; Roggio, Lillian // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p15
Reports on the results of negotiated municipal bond sales completed in July-August 1997. California Economic Development Financing Authority; Macon-Bibb County Urban Development Authority; Cohasset, Minnesota; Taxable issues.
- Results of competitive sales. Herring, Felita; Alcoba, Marcello // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p20
Reports on the results of competitive municipal bond sales announced in August 1997. Bond sale by Henry County, Alabama; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Kansas.