Trinity Health to Sell $284M Via Nine Issuers in Dutch Auction
- Trinity Health Sets 5-State Deal. DEVITT, CAITLIN // Bond Buyer;9/28/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33590, p1
The article reports that Michigan-based Trinity Health Corp. is set to sell its 648-million-dollar debt, reportedly the largest health care deal in the market for 2011. It mentions that the transaction includes five series of bonds issues and a private placement through Illinois Finance...
- Illinois Agency Gives Initial OK to Trinity Health Issue for Loyola Deal. SHIELDS, YVETTE // Bond Buyer;8/18/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33568, p5
The article reports on the preliminary approval received by Michigan-based Trinity Health Corp. from Illinois Finance Authority for its planned sale of its million dollars debt tied to its acquisition of Loyola University Health System in Chicago. One of the purposes of the proceeds will be...
- Trinity Health Corp. Sets Five-State Deal. Devitt, Caitlin // National Mortgage News;10/10/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p13
The article reports on the five-state health deal of Michigan-based Trinity Health Corp. It notes that the plan of the company to sell its 648 million dollars of debt will help finance its acquisition of Loyal University Health System. It adds that the pricing date has not yet been set as the...
- Trinity Pulls $1.4B Bond Sale. Devitt, Caitlin; Barnett, Chip // Bondbuyer.com;2/4/2015, p29
The article reports on the postponement of the proposed sale of the hospital bonds of health facility Trinity Health Corp. worth $1.1 billion attributed to rise in yields in Chicago, Illinois.
- CHAPTER 133: HEALTH CARE WORKFORCE. Miller, Richard K.; Washington, Kelli // Healthcare Business Market Research Handbook;2012, p535
A list of the largest healthcare system employers in terms of the total number of fulltime equivalent (FTE) employees in the U.S. is presented including Trinity Health, Partners HealthCare System and New York City Health and Hospitals Corp.
- Trinityâ€™s earnings boosted by merger synergies, pay model. KUTSCHER, BETH // Crain's Detroit Business;12/1/2014, Vol. 30 Issue 48, p0021
The article reports on the increase in the earnings of Livonia, Michigan-based Trinity Health in 2014. Topics covered include the impact of its adoption of a value-based payment model and its merger with Catholic Health East on the company's earnings, operating surplus for the year, reduction of...
- Appointments. // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;Jun2008, Vol. 82 Issue 6, p68
The article announces that George Zara has resigned as chief executive of Saint Anthony Hospitals in Denver, Colorado to lead Sisters of Charity Providence Hospital in Columbia, South Carolina, Trinity Health, Novi, Michigan had named Terry O'Rourke, M.D., executive vice president and chief...
- Tenet bond sale raises questions. Galloro, Vince // Modern Healthcare;6/21/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 25, p12
Reports on the bonds sold by Tenet Healthcare Corp. Speculations on the reasons for the bond sale; Statement of the company on the bond sale; Debt schedule of Tenet.
- New Hampshire Hospital Selling $48M of Fixed and Variable Rate. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;3/8/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31836, p33
Reports that the Southern New Hampshire Medical Center will sell fixed- and variable-rate debt through the New Hampshire Health and Educational Facilities Authority. Amount of fixed-rate Series A bonds; Final maturity of the bonds; Comparison between fixed rate and traditional fixed rate.