- Lightning strikes a glow. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;10/24/2003, Issue 5361, p16
Highlights the house furniture showcased during the 100% Design exhibition held in London, England in September 2003. Showroom layout; Crossover between furniture and lighting; Storage furniture; Outdoor furniture; Influence of the art deco movement.
- End of the road for Elite? // Housewares;Dec2002, Issue 171, p29
Reports on the cancellation of the Elite Housewares exhibit in London, England.
- September dates again for Capital Home Show. // Home Furnishings;Jul/Aug98, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p3
Reports that the Capital Home Show will take place from September 19-27, 1998 at the Grand Hall, Olympia in London. Number of leading United Kingdom and international brands to be exhibiting at the show; Details on the products scheduled to be exhibited.
- Whimsy, function make news in Milan. Sloan, Carole // Home Accents Today;May2000, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p76
Highlights a home furnishings show in Milan, Italy. Lighting, accessories and accent furniture; Changes in approaches in design in plastics.
- Accessories take center stage. McMenamin, Mark T. // Home Accents Today;May2000, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p78
Reports on the 2000 New York Tabletop Show. Schedule; Venue; Products that will be exhibited.
- Market Events. // Home Accents Today;May2000, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p81
Reports on events related to the home furnishings industry in the United States. Dallas Women's & Children's Apparel & Accessories Market; Dallas Super Market; Dallas International Lighting & Accessories Market.
- Looking forward to Frankfurt. // Home Furnishings;Oct/Nov96, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p10
Previews the home furnishing exhibition Heimtextil, which is to take place in Messe Frankfurt, Germany, January 8 to 11, 1997. What the exhibition will feature; Companies that will launch products at the exhibition.
- Exhibition diary. // Home Furnishings;Oct/Nov96, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p20
Provides calendar information on a number of 1997 exhibitions relating to home furnishings, which will take place in Europe.
- FURNISHING. // Historic New Orleans Collection Quarterly;Winter2012, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p2
The article offers a preview of the exhibition "Furnishing Louisiana: 1735-1835" to be organized by The Historic New Orleans Collection from February 24 to June 17, 2012.