- Best of market. // Furniture/Today;4/29/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 33, p46
Features several furniture design during the International Home Furnishings Market in the U.S. Inclusion of cocktail table in The Artisan Group; Design of vibrant blue approach of daybed; Combination of colors and design of Lilian August brand sofa.
- Feel warm, save space. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;09/10/99, Issue 5154, p7
Highlights the furniture fashion trends for the autumn of 1999, according to home magazines.
- swingtag (festival news). // Belle;Aug/Sep2005, p24
Presents updates on events in the home furnishing industry in Australia from July-September 2005. Requirements for applicants in the fifth annual Andreu World International Design Competition; Activities during the Sydney Design 05 event; Theme of Melbourne Design Festival.
- THE PLATINUM 100 - Home Improvement/Designer Sources. // Sarasota Magazine;2008/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p132
A review is offered for several furniture shops in Sarasota, Florida which include DeSears, Design O'Fresco, and Ferguson Bath & Kitchen Gallery.
- Furniture for all time. Garet, Barbara // Wood & Wood Products;Jun93, Vol. 98 Issue 7, p30
Discusses American furniture product designs at the April 1993 International Home Furnishings Market. Adirondack hickory dining table from Tell City Trails Collection; Rialto theater system from CWD International; Maine Street farmhouse table from Moosehead Manufacturing; Three drawer chest...
- It's their first time, so make it quick. // Cabinet Maker;2/18/2005, Issue 5426, p55
Reports on the survey that almost a quarter of first time buyers of home furniture are no longer happy to settle for hand-me-downs. Alternatives of the first time buyers to get their shopping done; Percentage of buyers having a secondhand sofa.
- In Search Of Positive Trends. Graves, Pamela // Home Fashion & Furniture Trends;Oct/Nov2009, p4
The author discusses the trends in the home furnishing industry, in view of her participation in the International Casual Furniture Association (ICFA) Tour. She says that the current trend in consumer choices regarding outdoor furniture is basically the same with that of the indoor furniture....
- Rockwell, Elvis top list of license flops. // Furniture/Today;5/31/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 38, p14
Highlights the results of a survey which revealed that the Norman Rockwell collection by Stanley Furniture beats out Elvis Presley by Vaughan-Bassett as the licensing world's biggest bust in furniture. Other notable disappointments, such as Backroads and Country Inns by Thomasville and Keep...
- Behind the Design. Pantaleo, Susan // Furniture/Today;7/31/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 46, p36
The article describes four categories of colors for the home furnishing industry for the year 2007. Urban sophisticates refer to white accented with a single color. Serenity Now refers to an understated elegant spectrum of colors. Green and Grounded refers to earthy mix of comfort colors. Global...